8- the home

ok guys, I had very tough writing this chapter.. everything was in my head but I can't put it into words. SORRY for disappointing you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 as english is not my first language I had hard time expressing emotions.. but I would like if you guys correct me so I can change and learn from you guys. Dont forget to Comment abt the chapter.
------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------

        "Whatever" Gulf said like he doesn't care about it, secret or not Gulf doesn't wanna know what it was. For him it was past, he has got nothing to do with it, sure they had a spark for a moment but that doesn't mean he can pry into Mew's life. Now he was his lecture and he himself was a student. And he would like to keep the relationship that way, to avoid heartache. 'Heartache?' Gulf was surprised by his own thoughts.

        Mew felt a little pang when he heard Gulf say whatever, sure he was not expecting him to act like a possessive lover, but when he said whatever without a care Mew felt like he didn't even make it into the friend zone, that made him little sad. Does he want to be friend with him? Yes, surely, past few days Mew learnt that Gulf was a good friend to his buddies, and he wanted a friend like that. He has friends of his own and they love him and care for him but they are not here and that's why he yearned the friendship of Gulf, he reasoned himself.

    When they went into the house they were greeted by Tul, who was shocked to see Gulf's wound at first then he became all worried and started to ask all type of questions 'are you ok? Was it hurting?' And poking at his cheek. Gulf was caught off guard by the boy's genuine worry for his wellbeing. Sure the staffs in his house would be worried too but that's more due to the fact they fear his father and the things he might do if he found someone messing with his family.

    Mew smiled and said "dont scare him Tul. It's just mild injuries I will take care, can you make something for us iam hungry"

Tul: hmmm p' I will make up something.

He hurried into the kitchen and came out in few seconds with two glasses. He gave them orange juice and told them it will take time for preparing food. Then a man in early forties appeared out of nowhere.

Mew: p'ken where did you go? You have a early bus tomorrow you should be resting.

p'Ken: I went out to buy snacks for tomorrow and also bought another gift for my daughter.

Mew: oh dont forget to take the dresses I brought for your daughters.

Ken: you dont have to do that nong'. You have already done so much for my family

Mew: you call me nong and say this.. iam hurt p'Ken.

Ken smiled and for the first time he noticed Gulf and got all worried.

Mew: dont worry p' I will take care. You get a good rest for tomorrow..

  With that Mew ushered Gulf into a room that looked more like a study, three shelves full of books, working table with a PC, some files and a bed attached to the window.