Young but old /AE2/

Start from the beginning

Tony stood there heartbroken, he never had seen the kid so scared before... and especially... of him.

Petee saw Morgan and kissed her forehead, the girl knew what that meant before saying a small: 'Bye Bye Petey...' the girl was given his yellow blazer coat in which he had for homecoming.

"I love you 3000 Mo."

He hugged his sister before disappearing again, this time... he was gone.

When Tony got down and went through the window he found Morgan hugging the yellow blazer sniffling. The billionaire hesitantly hugged his daughter but felt his own heart break as well... Peter had left, was it his fault?

...

It had been 2 years without Peter being here, Tony had stayed with Morgan and spent as much time with her as possible... not letting any time without her to waste. Yet he still missed Peter.

"Hey Mo, you're wearing Petey's blazer still?" The 7 year old girl nodded enthusiastically while holding her father's hand... Tony was going to see how the new orphanage -he was donating to-

And see how it was holding up and decided for his daughter to come along.

A lady greeted Tony as she sat him down, telling him to wait a moment in which he smiled at.

"I miss Petey daddy..."

The billionaire stroked her hair gently with a sad smile. "Me too princess, me too..." The lady returned and gave a small apology before they discussed how everything went.

"Uhm... Ms Jane-" A male's voice called out as the female turned her head to peek through to see what had happened. "Yes Harley?" She gave a sweet smile as the boy presumably named Harley peeked his head out the door.

"Well... Benjamin is being adult-napped" He pointed out while a small laugh was heard from the door.

"They are literally using pen on his face-" Harley continued as Ms Jane made a sigh, she had to excuse herself again as a familiar tall male walked through the door after Harley in whom was dragging him.

Different coloured pens were marked on either his face, arms, or legs.

"Benjamin get dressed, Why not say hi to the guest Mr Stark?" She smiled gently while the 19 years old greeted the man.

"Oh... I'm.. I'm... I-I-I'm Benjamin by the way."

Tony was sure he remembered that familiar speech from before and gave a smile, holding his hand out for Benjamin to shake, in which he gladly accepted.

He scanned the boy's features, he looked similar to Peter but it might have been because he was missing him. The boy had Curly brown hair, honey coloured does eyes, and a familiar goofy smile... "How old are you Ben?" Benjamin blinked at the sudden question.

"I'm 19 why?"

The man gave a solemn nod while the 19 year old saw Morgan, he gave a bright smile as he knelt down to her side.

"I remember I had a yellow blazer just like that, Midtown huh?" He gave a chuckle and ruffled her hair by instinct... Then two familiar people walked into the orphanage.

"Hey Pete!" A male waved as the accompanying female seemed so calm while she walked to the male. "Missed ya loser."

"Ned, You know I don't like being called Peter anymore. Benjamin remember?"

Tony hitched his breath as he remembered those two as Peter's friends from Midtown. Ned and MJ.

"Sorry we have to cut this short Mr Stark, these are the other volunteers that help. Harley Keener and Benjamin Parker here are both working here"

Harley hugged Peter from behind before resting his head on his shoulder.

"You really need to get together. I can't stop seeing you guys flirting and not being together. It kills me." MJ rolled her eyes as Benjamin and Harley blush.

Tony looked at the boy named Benjamin and began tearing up, he heard the surname: 'Parker' and it now clicked together... That was Peter. His Peter. His son. "Petey?..."

He froze on the spot and hitched his breath, looking at the man his gaze unwavering.

Peter wanted to turn and leave, but his legs wouldn't move. He couldn't move. Peter still flinched as the billionaire hugged him, tears escaping his eyes as he remembered every lash aimed at him...

He was visibly shaking as it wouldn't be easy to recover from abuse.

"Please let go Mr Stark." He gave a hesitant smile while Harley kissed Peter's forehead in which Tony crossed his arms at. "Peter you have a boyfriend, you never contacted me, you disappeared for two years and left Morgan and I..."

Peter hitched his breath as he thinks that Tony would lash at him again but then he felt the reassuring tug of Morgan's hand in which he smiled... she still had his Midtown blazer.

"I missed you so so much Pete." He hugged the boy, recieving a hesitant hug back.

"I have to go Mr Stark, I still can't get used to it. Sorry..." He muttered as he felt a false hope, thinking the next day he would lash out at him.

"It's alright kid, we can still stay in touch... and it's Tony not Mr Stark, that makes me feel old."

[AE 2 END]