Part 3-- REQUESTED: Ace X Reader-- "Watching The Boys"

Start from the beginning

His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I sobbed into his chest and my arms slid around his torso.

His hand caressed my hair and back as he spoke gently into my ear, "I promise you that I will never die. As long as you're here, I'll stay by your side."

"..."

He pulled away from the hug, and lifted my chin up with his thumb and pointer finger. "Please, stop crying. Smile for me."

I smiled, but sobbed harder.

I gasped as he stood up holding me, and pressed me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me, strattling me, and held my arms above my head.

"Ace, what are you doing?" I choked out between my cries.

He held my wrists together with one hand and began to tickle my sides with the other.

My sobs turned into laughter, "Ace, stop! Don't tickle me!"

Tears rolled down my face as I laughed. He finally stopped and let go of my wrists. We panted, out of breath.

"You're such an ass." I spoke between breaths, smiling.

"But I got you to stop crying, didn't I?" He spoke smugly.

"I guess you did."

He got off of me and pulled me into his lap as we sat on the bed. He enveloped me in a hug, my arms coiled around his neck.

We pulled away, and he looked at me with a serious expression.

My stomach flipped as he stared directly into my eyes. We were entranced, wrapped up in each other. The dark blue burning intensity of our feelings were tangible. It sent shivers down my spine like electricity zapping through a wire.

We looked into each others souls, and understood each other's thoughts through the silent communication between our half-lidded sunset eyes. We were the only two things existing together in an empty void in the universe, yet my heart has never felt more full.

He pressed his lips against mine, my heart exploded in fireworks that melted into warmth in the pit of my stomach as I kissed him back. My heart raced his. I felt warm and safe in his arms. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

We parted slowly, and he kissed my eyes and my wet cheeks, "Please don't cry, Y/n. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

I spoke into the crook of his neck as he held me, "I love you too, Portgas D. Ace." He rested his head on my shoulder.

================

Whitebeard's Pov--

"Come on, tell me what they said, boy!"

Marco pulled the glass cup and his ear away from the door and gulped with a burning hot face.

"That made me moister than an oyster..." Marco spoke to himself.

I bonked him on the head, "Give me that cup, you dumbass!"

I shoved the Phoenix aside and pressed the cup on the door and placed my ear near the cup.

"As long as you're here, I'll stay by your side."

My eyebrows rose and my face flushed red with fury. After fire fuck face's statement, I heard what I can only assume were kissing sounds, or maybe something worse! What was the second division commander thinking!? I gripped the handle, I let him off the hook earlier since people make mistakes, but now he's kissing her again!? I must to put a stop to this immediately--

Marco ducked down and covered his head, falling into the fetal position so he could kiss his ass goodbye. Whitebeard never allowed any man to be alone with his daughter, let alone make out with her!