!Child Sanji x !Child !Strong Reader- "Friendship is richer than money" p.1

A/n- So, I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been super busy with going back to school. But I'm finally back!! I tried for a long time to do a !mermaid ASL request, but I couldn't make the plot work and got lost on ideas to finish it. So, I'm writing this instead, and I've had the thought in mind for a bit, and am excited to finally write it.

Anyways, here it is, and as always, I hope you enjoy!!

Your pov:
"Honey, we're gonna be late to the Vinesmoke's house, hurry up!"

I sighed at my mom calling out for me. It was pretty boring there. We had to meet at their house a few times a week, because my parents are friends with the Vinsmokes and run business with them, both of us wealthy.

Small timeskip to their house-

The guards let us in at the gate to their house, and I walked with my parents up to the front door, where they rang the doorbell.

A few moments later, a servant showed up and greeted us, welcoming us in. She escorted us down the grand halls, and stopped at a 3-way fork in the hall that led to different areas.

My mom bent down and whispered to me, "Honey, why don't you go play with the other children? Mommy and daddy have business to do with Mr. Vinesmoak." She pointed to the path on the right, "They're just down there. A servant will come escort you to us when we're ready to leave."

I nodded and made my way down the dark hallway.

I heard crashes and bangs followed by laughing and chatter, and increased my pace.

I watched a bruised and bloodied blonde boy curled up on the floor crying, as three boys repeatedly kicked him there, laughing hysterically.

The one with red hair taunted him, "Why? Why are you such a failure but we're not? You're weak!!!"

The two other boys howled in response.

I growled, "Hey!! Leave him alone!"

The boys turned around and scoffed, the one with blue hair sneered, "Who the hell are YOU? Nobody tells us what to do."

"I'm y/n l/n, of the l/n family, my parents are here doing business with your father."

The boy with green hair rolled his eyes, "And why should we listen to you?"

"Because there's no reason to hurt anyone who's never done anything wrong."

"He's weak and exists, that's enough of a reason to beat him up."

I furrowed my eyebrows, but held a calm gaze with fury hidden behind it.

The red head grimaced evilly, "Maybe we need to show you a lesson too."

They advanced on me all at once, and I flipped over them, as they collided together.

The blue haired boy ran in front of the others, and threw a punch, which I caught and gripped, twisting his arm outward. I slammed his body down on my knee that came up and crunched into his side.

He lied on the floor, as the boy with green hair sprinted at me with a kick aimed straight at my chest. As soon as he got close enough, I grabbed his ankle, and turned quickly, smashing him against the hard wall, leaving a crater behind. He slid to the floor and remained passed out next to the other boy.

Finally, they were all gone. I smiled to myself for a second, when I was slammed against the wall, with a hand at my throat.

The red haired boy smirked at me, "I guess your time is up, but I had fun playing with you. See you in hell."

I felt his grip around my throat tighten as my air supply was being cut off. I drove my heel into the arch of his foot, bringing my knee back up into his groin as he began to fold in on himself to grab his hurt foot.

He loosened his grip on me, and I grabbed his side, slamming him into the place on the wall he held me. I pinned him there grinning.

"Now are you gonna say sorry?"

"Fuck you."

"That's too bad."

I punched him in the solar plex, knocking the wind out of him, as he slumped over with his other brothers on the floor.

"If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would've farted."

The blonde boy still lied on the ground and looked up at me through tear filled eyes, as I smiled back.