Part 3-- REQUESTED: Ace X Reader-- "Watching The Boys"

A/N-- Just to get this out of the way so Disney doesn't come for me, this story includes info about the disney movie, Mulan. I DO NOT own Mulan, the characters, or any of the songs.

Anyways, thank you for reading. I hope you all enjoy!

❤-- Mwahsome

====================

Your pov--

We walked hand in hand to look for a hotel to retire at for the night. The burning orange sun melted into glitter as it slowly became submerged in the sapphire ocean.

The sunset reflected in his firey eyes.

I smiled up at the cotton candy clouds as the flamingos flew overhead through the pink sky.

We were blasted with air conditioning as we entered the hotel.

We strolled up to the counter and Ace spoke to the worker, "Hello, do you happen to have any vacancies?"

"Yes, you two are lucky! There's only one room left on the third floor, and it has one bed." The lady spoke cheerfully.

I blushed furiously at the notion. Now we have to share a bed! I shook away the dirty thoughts that infiltrated my mind.

"Sure, we'll take it." Ace smiled.

"Wonderful! Here's your room key. Check out time is at 2 pm two days from now."

So we had to leave the island on Wednesday.

"Arigato!" Ace bowed, and we made our way up to our room.

===================

We stepped out of the elevator and I clutched my sides laughing about Ace's childhood story.

"No way! You had no manners at all? That can't be true! The whole time I've known you, you've been a gentleman!"

He grinned, "Well, I had kind of a rough start to childhood with losing my parents and all, but Makino and my brothers helped me make the best of the rest of my childhood. I don't know what I would've done without them."

"Sorry to ask, but who are your parents?"

Silence filled the hallway as he slipped the key card into the locked door of our room.

We stepped inside, and he shut and locked the door behind us.

He walked across the room and locked the windows, closed the blinds, and shut the thick purple curtains to hide us from the view of marines.

"Ace? Is everything alright?"

He sat down on the queen sized bed and patted the spot next to him.

I made my way to the bed and sat down. He faced me.

"My father was Gol D. Roger, and my mother was Portgas D. Rouge."

"No way! You're the son of the pirate king!?"

He nodded, "That's why so many marines, bounty hunters, and other pirates are always after me. They want to kill me like they killed my parents, so they can eliminate the entire bloodline of the pirate king. I'm the only one left."

My face grew hot as tears welled up in my eyes, my hair casted a shadow over my face. "I need you to promise me something, Ace."

His breathing slowed to a whisper.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and stared at him through the tears, "Please promise me that you'll never die!"

A smile graced his lips.