Val Meets The New World

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

"How long are we avoiding this?" Maya's voice echoed throughout the Matthews house.

Val sighed, her room, being right next to Riley's, meant she could hear everything through the thin walls. She got up and walked next door to her sister's bedroom.

"What are you avoiding?" She asked standing in the open doorway.

"Not avoiding nothing." Riley lied "Just life moving on beyond that thing that happened between me and Lucas."

Maya started to make kissing noises.

"I know what it was, you do not have to fish-face at me."

Maya squished her cheeks and the kissing sounds got louder.

"You still haven't talked to him about it?" Val asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Other things are happening. Life got over it. Why can't you guys?" Riley sighed.

"Life isn't over it." Maya exclaimed "Haven't you noticed everything's stopped? Nothing is happening."

"Everything's happening!" Riley gestured wildly around her room.

"It's really not." Val shook her head.

"Riley, until we talk about," Maya make the kissing noise again "Nothing's ever happening again."

"Oh that's the talk of a kook." Riley scoffed.

Maya shrugged and sighed daintily.

"Ladies." Farkle slid into the window.

Riley gave him a quick hug "Yay!"

"Well that's settled then." Farkle said.

"Are you here for a reason, Farkle?" Maya asked.

"I've got two tickets to a concert but there's three of us. So who do I take?"

"Wow," Val gasped sarcastically "I've never seen this before. Whatever will we do?"

"You see, that right there is a very original situation." Riley ignored her sister "There will be many twists and turns that no one will see coming."

"I liked the way you hugged me, Riley." Farkle told her "I'm taking you."

And he left the window.

Riley shook her head, shocked "I did not see that coming."

"Really? 'Cause I did." Val muttered.

"So we're back." Maya smiled "Subway car, you lock eyes, you fall into his lap, you grab Lucas by the face. You start moving towards him and--"

"Riley!" Cory shouted, coming into the room past Val.

"Yay!" Riley screamed "Did I do something? Am I grounded? Do they have to leave? You have to leave."

"No, we're glad you're all here." Topanga told them "We need you to babysit Auggie."

"They need us to babysit Auggie." Riley said, thrilled.

"Been there, done that." Maya groaned.

"Things could happen twice." Riley argued.

"Unless it's an emergency, we don't want to hear from you." Topanga ordered "Call Val instead."

"Hey! Who says I don't have plans that night?"

"Do you?"

"No." Val sighed "But still."

"What could happen?" Riley asked "I'll tell ya. We'll put too much soap in the washing machine, and then we'll find a puppy and say, 'Can we keep him?' And then his owner will show up. It will be this hot guy that Maya will totally like."