The Piano Teacher (Earth AU Smut)

Start from the beginning

Hux looked at Kylo, "It's not that hard, it's just difficult for a beginner. I wouldn't stress over it but keep trying and you might just get it." Kylo sighed and shook out his nervousness. Hux took a couple pieces of paper and wrote down some notes, "Can you read bass and treble clef?" Hux put the paper on the stand and caught Kylo staring at his lips.

Hux snapped his fingers in front of Kylo's face, "Hey! My eyes are up here." Kylo snapped out of his trance and nodded, "Yeah... I guess." Hux nodded and pulled out a sheet of music. "Try and sightread." Kylo nodded and played the piece perfectly. Hux slightly smiled, "Impressive. Do you want to try-"

Hux was cut off by Kylo's lips being slammed into his. Hux didn't pull away, he didn't want to. He dropped his hands from the piano and ran them up Kylo's chest wrapping them around his neck. Kylo pulled away and rested his forehead on Hux's. They both breathed heavily, "Can... can I buy you a drink?"

Hux got off the bench and grabbed his blazer. "Meet me here, 6:00, your lesson is over." Kylo's head snapped to the clock and sure enough he was right. Kylo fumbled and pulled a check out of his pocket, Hux shook his head, "Keep it. Drinking money." Kylo blinked and stood from the bench, he leaned in for another kiss, "Carson! My seven year old student! How are you today?" Hux said walking around Kylo.

He quickly followed Hux with his eyes as he greeted the girl. "I'm doing great!" She walked by him and jumped up the stairs. She looked up at Kylo in awe and pulled on Hux's sleeve. "Yes?" Carson's eyes were big. "Is he your boyfriend? Like my daddies?" Hux snickered, "No Carson, he's learning piano just like you." Hux squatted down to meet Carson's height, "See, even big, scary men like Kylo here, can learn the piano, isn't that right Kylo?" Kylo smirked, "Yes... and you'll only get better if you practice, how often do you practice?" Carson bent her finger and Kylo picked her up. She cupped her hand over Kylo's ears and whispered, "I don't, but Mr. Hux doesn't need to know that right?"

Hux chuckled, Carson was a bad whisperer. Kylo nodded, "My lips are sealed." Carson giggled and Kylo sat her down on the bench. He patted Hux's back as he walked out, "See you at six!" He yelled before shutting the door. Hux nodded. "Now Carson, have you ever heard of Für Elise?"

----

Hux played the piece he was in the middle of writing while he waited for Kylo. It was 5:55 and he had just finished his last lesson. Hux leaned into the piano as he played, his body filling with emotion. "And now he's gone!" Hux sang as he played. His hands fell on the keys accenting the song, and keeping the rhythm.

Hux got too caught up in the song he didn't even notice that Kylo was sitting in the same pew he had first seen him. The melody of the song approached, "He smiles softly as he speaks, but no one- FUCK!" Hux stood as he hit a sour note on the piano. He kicked the bench behind him letting it clatter to the ground. "That isn't great etiquette for playing." Kylo chimed. Hux shot him a nasty look, "You're early."

"And you're raging over an accident."

Hux rolled his eyes. "I can never seem to get past that point, I've written all the notes, but it seems my hands don't want to play it. Even when I don't sing it doesn't end well." Kylo stood, "You wrote that?" Hux scoffed, "No! I'm just playing a song and claiming it as mine! Of corse I wrote it!" Kylo looked to the side and then back at Hux. "What bar are we going to?" Hux asked when the room was filled with silence.

Kylo held up a bag of rum and Hux laughed, "It's a church!" Kylo smiled, "And? I've done a lot worse in a church." Hux blushed at the comment, "Plus what could go wrong with two drunk dudes and a piano?" Hux sighed, "That seems like some kind of film I would have watched when I was seventeen." Kylo laughed, "Who said it's not a film I would watch now?"