Shachi kept looking at the old man above his bed with a confused but yet damped glare.

"Come on! Get out of bed! I'm not going to babysit you all the time you lazy heads!"

The boy rolled his eyes in annoyment and stood up walking towards his friend Penguin in order to wake him up too.

"Yeah, it's not like human beings need rest and sleep to work..." he murmured and threw a pillow on Penguin's face.

"Wake up you sluggard!" he said to his friend and Penguin just gave him a 'seriously-now?' look for response, from under his covers.

~...~

In the meanwhile, inside the living room of the same house two certain people were left in a completely awkward situation.

Law was the first who broke the eye contact and removed his hands from the girl's waist. He cough in an effort to collect himself and took a serious expression on his face.

Elga tried to focus her gaze on other things inside the room in order to avoid looking directly at him.

"Will I ever examine you? I can't deal with you all day long. I have other things to do too." the boy said in a strict tone.

"I already examined myself and I'm fine."

Law looked at the girl with disbelief and narrowed his eyes to show that he wasn't sure if he had to trust her words.

"You did an impressive work on my back and I should give you that!" she continued trying to convince him.

The young doctor seemed satisfied with her point and decided to let it go for the moment. He knew about his good skills on medicine so it wasn't like he doubted himself but more like he didn't trust the girl yet.

"Well I will have to change your bandages after lunch so I will check the wound then anywise."

Then, Elga started getting more nervous about what she was about to say. She played with her hoodie's sleeves and lowered her gaze so as not to look at Law.

The boy saw another one part of her character. She was completely different concerning about her previous reaction. She was more shy for a reason and it was rather entertaining to observe her.

"Thank you for saving me and letting me stay here until I get better!" the girl murmured.

"I will never forget it!" She now lifted her head to face Law, having a determined look on her eyes.

*Silly girl, don't take your guard down! You shouldn't trust me that easily *, Law thought. He didn't feel like he should get closer to her yet as she was still a stranger to him. However, he knew that there was a possibility he would never see this girl again after she is completely cured and wanted to indicate that she should never open up to someone so easily or she will get hurt.

"Whatever.", he finally answered with an aloof and bored tone.

Elga shocked by his answer watched Law turning to open the door behind him.

"Oi! You can't be so rude and leave!" she said with a vein popping on her forehead and becoming red from anger. It was like he didn't value her words and it was rather difficult for her to say something like that to a stranger.

"Go rest and I will send Shachi and Penguin look after you later." That was his only response and closed the door leaving the girl alone.

*That was humiliating...*, she thought having a sweat drop.

~...~

Law headed himself towards the kitchen in order to get something to eat as he felt his stomach making gurgling sounds.

There he met Shachi, Penguin and Volff who was still bothering himself with food's preparation.

"Hey Law! Come sit with us!" Penguin called the other boy and pulled the chair nearby him to help him sit.

Law sat and accepted the cup of tea, Shachi poured him.

"So? How is she doing?" the orange haired teenager asked clearly interested on the topic.

"She will be fine if she is careful on her moves." Law answered in a cold tone.

"Sooo... that means we have to watch over her, right?" Penguin now was the one who made the question, giving a knowingly glance on his cousin.

"Yes Law! We don't want our patient's condition to get worse, right?", now was Shachi's turn to speak, grapping Law's hand tightly and looking him right through the eyes with a desperate expression like his whole existence depended on his friend's response.

*I shouldn't let those two spend much time with her. These idiots can get real creeps.*, he thought and couldn't help but sweat drop.

"I will just send Bepo bring her some food to eat. It is not necessary for her to meet everyone on this house. She will not stay here for a long time so don't open up with her."

Bepo who was entering the room now turned his head to face Law at the sound of him calling his name.

"Uhm, she is very nice to me! I would like to keep her some company!" the white polar bear answered happily as he seemed to sympathize the girl.

"Lawww! That's not fair!" the two cousins whined together.

"Who said life is fair?" he teased them with a smirk on his lips while standing up from his seat.

"Lawww! You are being bad now!!!" they continued.

"Whatever... I'm going to study. Don't disturb me unless it's something important.", that was all the young doctor said and left the room leaving two pissed teenagers behind him, one happy bear and an amused old man who happened to be clever enough and understand Law's actions.