Looking at my stilled state rose cleared her throat, "I will take the orders. "

I stood in front of counter trying hard not to look at his table.
Every two seconds once my eyes darted towards their table. Boys were making fun and laughing but Zayden - he was least interested. He didn't look up to give order nor did he speak with anyone in the group. He was busy staring down at his phone.

What is he looking at?

By any chance does he have any girlfriend?

I shake my head a little shoving that thought away. If he had girlfriend he would have never agreed to marry me.

The chef shoved the cooked food from across the counter, I quickly dart my eyes to check if any waitress is here to take order to their table but to my damn luck no one was free. I had no other choice left, I close my eyes muttering silent prayer I picked up the tray and started walking towards the table.

My heart was racing and my body had already turned numb. I took slow steps towards their table without making any sound. I swiftly placed the orders on their table while my eyes were struck on Zayden and Alex who were busy with their phones.

I just hope they keep their eyes glued to phone.

After placing all the items on the table I turned around and inhaled deeply but before I could take a step forward someone held my wrist.

"Wait a second," A voice came from behind, I gulped down the lump formed in my throat and turned around.

"Do you need something else sir?!" I tried my best to keep my voice as low as possible.

Just when the sentence rolled out of my lips both Zayden and Alex lifted their head and looked at me.

This was the only thing I asked God not to do.

Within a second Zayden eyes dropped back to his phone while Alex threw a smile in my direction. I gave him a nervous smile.

"Can you get one coke please?" The boy who held my wrist asked.

"Yeah." I nod and walked away from there. As I walk inside the room I lean against the wall and place my hand on my racing heart. I almost had a cardiac arrest.

"So who is Zayden amongst them?" Rose asked standing at other side of door and looking at their table.

"Guess?"

"The one who smiled at you?"

"Nah, that's Alex... The other one is Zayden" I mumble looking back at their table.

"Aish, even though he is very handsome; I think he is too cold, he didn't even look at you for more than a second... "

Reality check!

"I know right, I wonder why he agreed to marry me!" I sigh lowering my gaze.

"I don't know about Zayden but I can see Alex walking this way... " Rose pulled me near to the counter.

I snap my head to look ahead and rose wasn't joking earlier. Alex was really walking our way with a huge smile laced on his face.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked plopping his elbow on the counter, his eyes looking down at mine.

"I - I work here "

I wasn't sure how Alex was going to react about me working here at cafeteria.

"Cool... " He replied looking at me.

"Uh, you want something?" I asked averting my gaze away from him. I want to end this conversation about me working here.

"Why so formal cutie? I just came here to say hye " He winked making my eyes go wide.