[50]

It's been a month since Bex announced her pregnancy (she is now four months pregnant) and Layla and Franco announced their engagement. Layla is now currently seven a half months pregnant but today she and Franco will be touching down in California to spend some time with us before they go home to have the baby.

Tonight I'm hosting a joint party for both Bex and Layla to celebrate their pregnancies and of course Layla and Franco's engagement.

It's taken me hours to set up, but I've had lots of help from Dom, Riccardo, and Dad as well as Nate, Mum, and Amara.

With everything looking good and in perfect place I make my way upstairs and into my en-suite bathroom. I strip off and turn the water on getting the temperature right before I step in.

Once I'm in, I let the warm water wash over my body, and close my eyes for a moment enjoying the feeling. A moment later strong arms wrap around me and I jump slightly

"Always so jumpy Tesoro" Dom breathes in my ear as he begins placing kisses down the side of my neck

"You scared me" I whisper before letting out a soft moan at the feeling of his lips on my neck and my eyes close once more, not saying another word

"Are we ever going to talk about what happened in the kitchen a few weeks ago?" He continues

"W-what do you mean?" I bite down on my bottom lip

"I think you do know Tesoro." He bites on the skin of my neck gently

"I- I Don-"

"You're ready for a baby?"

"I-" I sigh softly and nod my head "yes"

"So what are we waiting for?"

I open my eyes once more and pull away from him, turning my body to face him. Looking up at him I tuck my hair behind my ear nervously "N-nothing I guess"

"What is it Tesoro?" He lifts my chin

"It's so silly." I shake my head

"Tell me" he demands softly

"I always sort of wanted to be married before I have a baby."

"You do?" He raises his brows at me in surprise

"Yes, I don't know why, every generation of my family has fallen pregnant un-planned and un-married and there is nothing wrong with that, I just sort of I don't know wanted to do things the old school way."

"So let's get married"

"But is that what you want? I don't want you to feel like you're being forced into something"

"Tesoro, my mother was very strong with her traditions and sex before marriage was a big no in her family and those beliefs were handed down to her, sure we broke that rule, but I think she'd be really proud that we marry before bringing a baby into the world."

"So we'll wait a little longer and start planning our wedding?"

"Let's do it!" He presses his lips to mine

It's 6 PM when everyone finally arrives. Standing by the door I greet everyone as they make their way into the house. I'm dressed in a light blue dress that comes to the knee and has small cap sleeves as well as a pair of black high heels.