[31]

Today we spent the entire day exploring Paris. The boys showed us all the popular sightseeing spots and we took some of the most beautiful pictures.

At lunchtime, Layla and Franco made their way off to do their own thing and have some one on one time together, but the rest of us stuck together and had lunch together.

After lunch the four of us set off to the mall to check it out and do some shopping.

"I'll be back in second" Dom says with a smile before making his way into a small store

Riccardo takes Bex's hand and walks her over to a jewelry store. They look in the window at first, but soon make their way in. I look around awkwardly for a moment not knowing what to do with myself when I spot a small gift shop. I make my way over and begin looking around, picking up little things to take home to my family.

After making my purchase I exit the shop and look around for everyone, but don't see them. I head across to the jewelry store but Bex and Riccardo are gone. I turn to the small shop Dom had made his way into but he's gone as well.

I feel the anxiety rising in my throat. I feel like a three year old who's lost her parents. I take a few deep breaths and look around once again

"Alena" Dom calls as he jogs over to me quickly "You scared the hell out of me, don't walk off like that" He wraps his arms around me protectively and places a few kisses on the top of my head. I snuggle into for a moment getting my breath back before pulling back

"Sorry, I just went to the gift shop."

"You don't need to be sorry, you just scared me, one second I could see you and the next you were gone." He kisses me once more

After we've finished our shopping we make our way back to the hotel. Bex and Riccardo go to their room and we go to ours.

I open the door with our swipe card and make my way in placing my bags down on one side of the bed while I lay down on the other, feeling rather exhausted for all the walking we've done today

"Are you too tired for me to take you to dinner?"

"I'm never too tired for food" I hold my hand out to him

He makes his way over and takes my hand kissing it a few times "good because we have a reservation, just the two of us."

"You're so sweet you know that?" I smile up at him

"Oh and you have one hour to get ready."

"What?" I squeal and jump now, now standing taller then him as I stand on the bed "you're not sweet at all." I pout.

Dom wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me down to him. "Wear something formal." He kisses my nose and places me back down on my feet.

I manage to be ready in my hour time frame and I step back into the room with my long dark hair in an up style with small strands out around my face, a full face of flawless make-up and a black silky knee-length dress with some black heels. I've also added some gold square hoops to add a little more pop to the outfit.

I look out onto the balcony and spot Dom standing there in a suit, damn I love him in a suit. He has his back turned to me and he's taking in the night view from our room.

I make my way out into the balcony, my heel clicking on the cement as I step out, and Dom turns; taking me in.

"You look, so beautiful."

"Aw thank-you handsome." I make my way over to him.

Dom takes me into his arms and spins me so I'm standing near the rail and he is behind me. I smile as I look out at the view in front of us, the Effie tower now standing brightly with his lights light up. Dom was right, it's even more beautiful at night.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He whispers

"So beautiful." I turn my head to the side looking at him

He presses his lips to mine, and I soon wrapping my arms him as he deepens the kiss. "We should go," he pulls back from the kiss "We don't want to lose our table."

Dinner was beautiful. Dom had arranged a booking at a expensive restaurant and once we stepped in it all made sense why he wanted me to dress formally. Everyone in the restaurant was dressed as if they were going to a red carpet event, I actually felt a little under dressed but no one seemed to judge us

The price of the food was also on the higher end, but it was the nicest food I've eaten in a long time so it was worth the money, not that Dom let me pay for any of it, like usual.

After dinner we made our way back down the ground level, and Dom takes my hand lending me out the door

"How far can you walk in your heels?" He questions

"These one have already been broken in, so a while, why?"

"I want to take you somewhere but it's across the way a little." He takes my hand in his and we begin to walk.

It's around ten minuets and we arrive at the bridge over looking the water. It's then I realise where we are "Aw, the love lock bridge." I giggle softly looking up at Dom as we walk

"It's another things tourists like to see when they come to visit." He says casually.

We make our over and I begin to read some the messages on the locks that people have written. Lots are just names or initials but some have messages engraved which are sweet to read.

Getting invested I squat down to the the lower locks and keep reading. Dom squats down next to me and opens his hand, revealing a lock with Dom ♥️ Alena engraved on it.

"What do you say? Want to lock us down forever?"

"Aw Dom." I giggle happily as I take the lock from him. "This is so sweet." I run my index finger over engraving

"That's why I took so long in the store today, I was having to engraved."

"I love it, I never would have thought of it."

He stands up and holds his hand out to me. "Let's find a spot for it."

I take his hand and pulls me up, we walk hand in hand, looking at all of the locks trying to find a spare place. Finally I spot one. We make our way over and Dom unlocks the lock with a key. I pull it open and lock it down on the bridge, then turn back to Dom

Dom grins and throws the keys into the water. "That's it Tesoro, you're stuck with me forever now."

"I'm glad." I wrap my arms him "I love you, and I'd be happy to be stuck with you for the rest of my life"

"The rest of your life is a very, very long time." He raises a brow

"I know, but my parents always told me you know when you know, and I know. You're my forever Dom."

"And you're mine." He presses his lips to mine

I know they've removed the lock bridge and you can't do it anymore but for the sake of the story, can we just roll with it! x