DEJAVU

MINGI'S P.O.V
"So she is back ? And Where is She?."
He asked one of is gang member.
"What? She's in Busan!?".He Said
"Let's go to Busan."He Said.
"Make sure we got everything we need."He Said Before One of His Member Starts Driving.

SEONGHWA'S P.O.V
"Seonghwa I'm pregnant".She said in shock I carried her and kiss her
"Will Be Having Our 2nd Child And I'll Make Sure It's A Boy."I said and I'm surely it's a boy.I carried her down to the stairs and I just remembered our first child Yeji.I put her down and"I'll check Yeji first babe."I went up to her room."Good morning sweetie."I said with a bright smile.She's rubbing her eyes before looking into me with a bright smile too when she's so cute when she smiles"Good Morning Dad".She said and hug me.I carried her"Did you sleep well?".I asked her while walking down the stairs and she nod.

Y/N P.O.V
I'm so happy that we will be having our 2nd baby.I saw Yeji with Seonghwa while he's carrying her.I'm so happy to see my daughter in the arms of her father after so many years.They walk towards me."You will be having a baby."Seonghwa said while they are Infront of me"Really?Yehey".Yeji Said.
"I love you Mommy and Dad."Yeji Said and she both kiss us.Seonghwa took a day off so he can go with me to set Yeji off to school and we can enjoy the day together.After we set Yeji off to school.
We are on the way to the beach when
Someone block our car and we nearly got into an accident.The one who block our car get out the car and it was Mingi.

MINGI'S P.O.V
We arrived at Busan and I have a spy for the both of that couples.
This day will be the happiest day of my life.He smiled with a demonic smile and laugh like a psycho.He command his spy to put a tracking device to Seonghwa's car."I got you know say goodbye now".They track them down and when they saw his car they Block Them Immediately and Mingi got out of the car.And Seonghwa got out the car too."Hey Hyung Miss Me?"He said with a grin on his face."Don't fuckin mess with us!"Seonghwa shouted.

SEONGHWA'S P.O.V
"Don't fuckin mess with us!"I shouted at him.Y/N get out of the car too."Hello there Mrs.Park,well you miss me right?"Mingi asked.I saw Y/N got scared of him cause she hides behind me.Luckliy I have my gun behind me.
"Get out of our way or else I will shoot you."Pointing the gun to Mingi.
"Woah Hyung Ok,I Just Missed You."He said and wink."Goodbye lovers."Mingi Said.

Y/N P.O.V
I just stay behind Seonghwa I'm scared to Mingi,I still have trauma from what happened that time it's still in my memories.I sighed when Mingi get Inside the car and they started to drive.
"Let's go home now,I don't feel going to the beach now."I said to Seonghwa.
"Ok let's go home now."He said.
I got in first into the passenger seat and Seonghwa followed after to the driver seat,before he starts the car someone called unknown number,he answered and loud speaker on."Oh Sorry Hyung,I just want to say I have your daughter now."Mingi Said."Go to this address with just the 2 of you."I was shocked by what I heard."Fuck you Mingi!!"Seonghwa shouted at Mingi.
"See you lovers."Mingi said before ending the call.I started to cry us Seonghwa put his hand on his face and cursed.He then started to drive to the address Mingi gave.
We reached the location he said.
It was abandoned building.
We got out of the car and then started to find them, Finally we saw Mingi beside Yeji and my daughter is tied and up her hands and feet as she saw me she started to cry."Well look who's here.
Your mom and dad."Mingi said to Yeji.
"Now you're complete look how happy family here."Mingi said with a grin on his face."Come with me or I will kill your daughter"He said while pointing the gun on Yeji.Seonghwa then pull the gun and point directly to Mingi."Put that down or I'll shut you dead."He said,Then Mingi move his gun and point it to Seonghwa too."Ok if not Yeji it's you I will kill."Mingi said.They both pull the trigger.While they are focused in each other I run to Yeji and started to untie her but then some of his members notice it and shoot me in my arms.Seonghwa got angry and started to shoot his gun into Mingi's gang member, Luckily Seonghwa's members arrived with Jongho."I said just 2 of you."Mingi angrily said and Point the gun directly to me and shoot me somewhere.I started to doze of and then I saw Seonghwa running towards me then....

SEONGHWA P.O.V
Mingi shoot Y/N near on her stomach and she collapsed.I run towards her and catch her.Jongho shoot Mingi in his  limbs and before Mingi tried to shoot me Jongho shoot him in his arms, then Mingi collapsed I handed Y/N to my other members to rescue my daughter.
After I untie Yeji someone shoot me at the back and I doze of I turned around and it was Mingi holding the gun,Then Jongho heard the sound and quickly turned around and shoot Mingi,Now I was laying on the ground while Yeji shrugging me until I black out.

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up in the hospital and still blurry vision and saw Seonghwa beside me and reach for his hand while they are taking us to the operating room.
Then I dozed off again.

Narrator P.O.V
They started to operate them both.
Seonghwa was in critical condition.
"We need more blood he is bleeding to much."The Surgeon said.While Y/N survived but still in critical condition.
They put again another bag of blood and still on going opperation.
They pulled out one of the bullet but his heart rate got lower and he bleed more inside.they started to put the suction and started to pull out the bullet again after that they finished the surgery,but after the surgery before they remove all the materials his heart started to get low and the line straighten they tried to revive him.

Hello I'm Gonna Finish This now
💕💕💕