First Morning Married

Y/N P.O.V

It's Already Morning I Woke Up And
He Still Hugging Me I Caressed His Hair
And Touch His Nose He Has A Pointy Nose And Sharp Jaw Line 💖, I Touched His Red Lips And Caressed His Face,I Love His Tan Skin.

As I'm Gonna Give Him A Peck On His Nose He Opened His Eyes And I Was Shocked And Covered My Face.He Removed My Hand From My Face And He Hold My Chin So I Can Look Up Him"Good Morning My Wife Did You Enjoy Last Night?".He Said With A Smile I Can See His Fangs 💖 And I Gave Him A Slap On His Chest And He Laugh And Kissed Me On My Forehead.

Seonghwa P.O.V
Actually I'm Awake I'm Just Teasing Her
So I Didn't Open My Eyes As I Felt She's
Moving Closer To My Face I Opened My Eyes And She Froze Infront Of Me In A Second And She Cover Her Face.I Removed Her Hands On Her Face And I Hold Her Chin To Look Up Me And Said "Good Morning My Wife Did You Enjoy Last Night?.".And Gave Her A Smile.
She Slapped My Chest And I Just Laughed How She's Embarrassed About Last Night And Gave Her A Kiss On Her Forehead.

We Are Still Both Naked So I Got Out On The Bed And Find A Clothes For Us I Put On My Clothes And I Moved To Her And Put Her My Oversized Shirt It Looks Like A Dress On Her She's Not Wearing Anything But Just My Shirt.

I Gave Her A Peck Before I'll Go Out
To Our Room To Make Breakfast.
I Make Her Stay On The Bed Cause I Know She's Still Swollen And In Pain.
I'll Just Gave Her A Breakfast In Bed.

As I Got Out On The Room I Coincidence So San Got Out Of His Room Too,San Is The Younger Brother Of Y/N "Hey Hyung !!!Your To Loud Last Night With Noona !!!And I Can't Sleep Well Because Of You 2" He Said With An Angry Voice"By The Way Is My Noona Y/N Delicious?."With A Teasing Smile.
I Gave Him A Angry Look And He Run Down The Stairs,San Was With Us Last Night Since He Is Living With Us Cause
His School Is Near Our House And Y/N and San's Parents Go Home Last Night.
I Convinced Them To Stay But They Said They Will Go And Said They Wish That We Will Enjoy Our First Night That We Are Married.

I Finished Preparing For Breakfast
San Still Teasing Me And Chase Him With A Spatula And I Didn't Caught Him.I Picked Up The Tray And Went Up To Our Room And Gave Her Food.

Y/N P.O.V
He Find Me Clothes And Put His Oversized Shirt On Me That's The Only Thing That Covering My Skin.

He Go Out On Our Room And Prepare For Our Breakfast,After He Prepared For Our Breakfast He Brings Our Breakfast To The Bed.

He Feed Me Some Of The Porridge He Made.I Asked Him"Why Won't You Eat?"
I Said And "I Want To Eat But The Food I Want To Eat Is You,With A Smirk On His Face."He Said And Reached For My Pussy And Put A Finger Again That Made Me Moan And Lick His Finger, That Made Me Him Hit In His Shoulder Hard And Kiss Me In The Lips.

He Finished Feeding Me And He Got Out On The Bed.Changed Clothes For His Work He Let Me Leave The Work For A Week So I Can Rest And He Will Just The One To Go To Work.
He Is Incharged To Be There CEO In The Hospital They Owned.

Seonghwa P.O.V
After I Got To Our Room I Put The Tray
Beside The Bed And Feed Her.
She Asked Me"Why Won't You Eat"She Said "I Want To Eat But The Food I Want To Eat Is You." I Said With A Playful Smirk.
And I Crawled My Fingers To Her Pussy
And Put A Finger Inside Her And She Bend Her Back And Moaned,While She's Not Looking I Laughed A Little
And Hit Me Hard In My Shoulders,I Gave Her A Peck On Her Lips, After
Feeding Her I Get Out On The Bed And
Put Away The Tray And Changed Clothes,I Let Her Take A Break For Work For A Week So She Can Rest Well.

After Changing Clothes I Gave Her A Passionate Kiss Before I'll Go To Work
After That Kiss I Touched Her Breast And Gave Her A Smile She Gave Me An Angry Look And I Run Towards The Door And Opened It Before I Get Out "Bye Babe See You Tonight."I Said With A Teasing Smile.

I Walk Towards My Car And Drove All The Way To The Hospital Where I Managed And Our Own Hospital.

I Got Out In My Car And Walk Towards The Main Entrance As I Walk In The Staff's Greet Me "Good Morning Sir."The Hospital Staff Said And We Bowed Down.After That I Saw My Brother He Greet Me "Hi My Dear Hyung,How Are You?"With A Smile,
He Reached His Hands For Shake Hands I Grab And I Squeezed It And He Look At Me Angrily"I'm Fine We Are Married Now,How About You?." With A Teasing Look.

To Be Continued...

CEO Dr.Park Seonghwa.

Next Is Matured Content ⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+