MAFIA LEADERS

Y/N P.O.V
I Woke Up Beside Him I'm Still In His Arms And Still Hugging Me.We Are Still Both Naked I Looked Up At Him And I Saw His Tattoo Again It's For Real.

He Woked Up "Good Morning Wifey."He Greeted And Smile Brightly He Kissed Me On My Forehead.I Smile Brightly And Hug Him Tightly.
We Both Take A Shower And Put On Are Clothes And Entered The Car.
I'm Sitting In The Front Seat And I'm Beside Him."How's The Your Night Babe, I Was Good Isn't It?"He Naughtyly Said.I Rolled My Eyes "You Think I'm Ok, I'm Still In Pain You Idiot."I Said To Him And He Just Laughed."But You Liked It."He Said While Laughing."Seonghwa!!!"I Said,Oh Gosh The Seonghwa I Know Is Really Back Oh Geez For God Sake.

He Didn't Wear His Earings And He Wore Turtle Neck With Polo On The Outside To Cover His Tattoo.We Got Out In The Car And Entered The Hospital.
I Didn't Go With Him.I Went Through The Doctors Room.

The Day Pass By He Picked Me Up Again And This Time He Changed His Clothes,Showing His Tattoo And His Earings On His Left Ears.
He Dropped Me By And Went Somewhere.This Days He's Not Telling Me Where He Is Going.

Seonghwa P.O.V
I Reached Our Meeting Place.
The Tattoo Shop Of Hongjoong.
They Bought Beers And Cigarettes.
As We Are Talking About The Plan.
I Lit Up My Cigarette And Puff Out The Smoke While The Others Are Talking About Our Plan For Mingi.
"Are You Gonna Really Do The Plan To Your Brother?Hyung?"Jongho Said.
"Yes If He Harmed Y/N Once Again."I Said."I Think This Is Not A Good Idea Bro."Hongjoong Said.

I Drank My Beer As I'm Thinking A Plan Be If Mingi Will Do His Plan.
Why Do I Know His Plan?.
Ofcourse Someone On My Gang Heard What His Planning To Y/N And Me So I'm Making A Move First.

After A Week...
Y/N P.O.V
I Woke Up In The Morning And I Felt Like I'm Gonna Throw Up.But Seonghwa Is In The Bathroom.
"Seonghwa Are You Not Done Yet?!"I Shouted."I Feel I'm Gonna Throw Up Faster Please."I Additionaly Said.
He Opened The Door And I Throw Up At The Sink And Seonghwa Rubbing My Back.He Get Some Water And I Drink It.
Am I Really Pregnant We Are Having A Whole Sex For A Week Last Week And I'm Not Taking Pills Anymore."Seonghwa I Think I'm Pregnant."I Said To Him And He Froze.
"Seonghwa Can You Buy Me Pregnancy Test?My Pregnancy Test Was Already Consumed."I Asked Him."Ok I'll Buy Later,Rest My Pretty Wife Ok."He Said And Wink At Me.He Kissed Me On My Forehead Before He Left For Work.

He Finally Got Home.He Immediately Gave Me The Pregnancy Test And I Go To The Bathroom Immediately And I Saw 2 Lines Omg It's Positive.I Immediately Run To Seonghwa And Jumped At Him He Carried Me."Babe I'm Pregnant."I Said And Give Him A Peck.He Smiled And Kissed Me Once Again.He Kissed Me Deeper Until We Are Laying On The Bed.

To Be Continued...

Sorry This Was Short.✌️😁

Wait For The Next Part 💖💖💖