Caught

Matured Content ⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+

Y/N P.O.V
I Open The Door And I Saw Him With Someone And I Was Shocked And I Dropped The Mug I'm Holding.
He's Having Sex With His Long Time Boy Bestfriend Wooyoung.
They Stopped What They Are Doing And I'm Still Standing At The Door In Shocked."N...Noona I Can Explain."San Said.

San P.O.V
I'm Still Thinking What Happened To Noona, Seonghwa Hyung And Mingi Hyung From The Past.I Can't Sleep And I Called Wooyoung To Come."Wooyounga!!Hello Will You Please Overnight Here, I Can't Sleep Let's Do Something."I Said."Ok I'll Come."He Said With A Happy Voice.

He Came We Both Watching In The Living Room We Are Unbothered With Noona And Seonghwa Hyung Loud Moans.

The Time Came We Are Both Sleepy As We Entered My Room."Sa..San?I..I Like You."Wooyoung Confessed.I Was Shocked And Stopped Walking.I Faced Him."What Did You Say ?"I Asked Him.
"I Like You Since We Are Kid, I Like You In Everyway San.Will You Like Me Back?"He Said."I...I Like You Too Wooyoung."I Said And I Run Towards Him."I Like You Since Then But We Separated And I Just Got Back Here I Korea, I'm Really Gonna Conffess But I Thought You Wouldn't..."He Cut What I'm Saying As He Pulled Me Closer And Pushed Me Into The Wall I Snaked My Hands On His Waist And We Were Kissing,He Bit My Lower Lips And Entered His Tongue We Are Tongue Fighting Now.He's Hands Go Down Into My Pants And I Hold His Hands."I'm Not Ready Wooyoung."I Said."It's Ok San.It Will Be Alright.Trust Me"He Said
And I Let Him Continue Unbuckling My Pants He Unzip My Pants And Pulled It Down.I'm Just On My Undies Now He Then Touched My Angry Dick.I Arc My Back As He Touched My Angry Dick.
"You're So Hard San,Is This How You Aroused You."He Said The Pulled My Undies Down.He Started To Pumped His Hands Up And Down And Lick My Eggs I Moaned With This Sensation.
He Put My Dick Inside His Mouth And Start Moving Slowly.He Deep Throat Me And I Hold His Head And Started To Move His Head I Cursed And Shout His Name While He Moved Faster And I Came To His Mouth.
I Started To Undress Him And He Removed My Shirt Too.
I Removed His Undies.And I Kiss His Tip And I Licked His Tip I'm Circling My Tongue On His.He Arc His Back As I Lick His Tip,I Put His Dick On My Mouth And Start To Moved I Deep Throat Him And I Moved Faster And Faster An He Cum.

I Get Up And Kiss Him He Can Taste His
Cum On My Lips As I Kiss Him Passionately.
We Stopped The Kiss And.I Face Him To The Wall I Pushed My Dick On His Butt Hole And He Screamed In Pain.I Didn't Move Until He Can Adjust.He Moved So I Can Move, I Moved Slowly And Get Faster I Cum Inside Him.
We Change Position I Faced The Wall And He Fucked Me I Cried As I Can Feel The Pain.He Didn't Move Until I Can Adjust.He Immediately Moved Faster When I Grind My Hips.I'm Still In Pain Cause He Moved Faster And Roughly.
We Moved Into The Bed And Layed Down We Passionately Kiss Until We Fall Asleep.

In The Morning We Woke Up And He Started To Kiss Me Again.

Wooyoung P.O.V
I Enjoyed Last Night,San Suddenly Moved And Accidentally Touched My Dick,I Got Hard Immediately.
Why His So Hot Ugh I Want To Fuck Him One More Time.I Kissed Him While His Sleeping.He Woke Up And Shocked From What I'm Doing, He's Not Unbothered So I Continued Kissing Him.He Kissed Back And Get Him Up And Pushed My Dick On His Hole.
Fuck To Tight Ugh!!!.As I Get To Move
The Door Opened.I Saw Noona Y/N Standing At The Door And Dropped The Mug.Fuck We Didn't Lock The Door Last Night.I Pulled Out My Dick And Palmed My Face.

San P.O.V
As He Pushed Inside Me I Saw The Door Opening And She Dropped The Mug."No..Noona."I Said While Facing  Her.Wooyoung Pulled Out His Dick Inside Me.Noona Runaway And I Put My Clothes On And Catch Her."Noona I Can Explain."I Said And She Slapped Me.I Was Shocked By That.I Started To Feel That Something's Dropping From My Eyes."You Bastard, I Accepted You As My Full Brother."She Said While She's Crying From Anger.I Feel Anger By What She Said Is She Just Trying To Accept Me Is She Just Faking It?.I Started To Cry By What She Said.
"You Know That I Worked Hard Just To Make You Alive?,Cause That's What Mom's Want And You Just Betrayed Me."She Said."Can You Do Something Good!!."She Additionally Said.I Can Feel Anger And Pain.She's Not The One Feel Betrayed, I'm The One Who Feel Betrayed."Noona.."I Tried To Get Close To Her But She Slapped Me Again,Now I'm Really Angry, I Can't Do This Anymore."Ok If You Don't Want Me I'll Leave This House  From Now On You Won't See Me Anymore."I Shouted At Her.As I Saw Wooyoung."I Will Live With Wooyoung From Now On The One Who Truly Loves Me Not You And Mingi Hyung Said Something To Me."I Shouted At Her Again.Before Mingi Hyung Came Here He Said Something To Me.Wooyoung Was Shocked And Followed Me Into My Room.
I Packed My Things And Didn't Hesitate To Leave I Just Angrily Stare At Noona Who Betrayed Me.From Now On I Will Do Whatever I Want.

Y/N P.O.V
As I Saw San Leaving With Wooyoung.
I Fall Into The Floor And Sit.I Palmed My Face And Cried,Then Seonghwa Got Home."What Happened Y/N?"He Said As He Helped Me To Stand Up,I Hugged Him And Cry."Hush Babe I'm Here."He Said.

Seonghwa P.O.V
I Saw San Leaving With His Things
And His Bestfriend They Get In To The Taxi And Leave.I'm Curiosed What Just Happened.So I Drive Faster Into The Mansion.I Saw Y/N Crying On The Floor."What Happened Y/N?"I Asked Her.I Helped Her To Get Up.She Hugged Me Immediately And Tightly."Hush Babe I'm Here."I Said."Mi..Mingi Said Something To San."She Said.I Was Shocked And My Heartbeat Got Fast.
"What Did He Said To San?"I Asked As I Shake Her."I Don't Know He Didn't Said."She Said.

"Mingi You'll Repay For This, I Will Protect My Family Again You Bastard.
I Will Call My Gang Again,Wait For It."I Said On My Mind Angrily As I Hugged Her Tightly.

To Be Continued...

I Hope You Liked WooSan Part ...
I'm Sorry Not That Intense But Wait For Another...

The Story Got Intense Everytime And
I'll Make A Twist Everytime...
Thanks Everyone Here's WooSan Pics💖💖💖