The Plan:Part 2

Seonghwa P.O.V
We Woke Up In The Morning And We
Both Ate Our Breakfast And I Go To Work But Not Really,I Went To Our Meeting Place."So What's The Plan?"Hongjoong Asked."Are We Gonna Raid Their Place Or Are We Gonna Kill Him?"Additionaly Asked.I Lit Up My Cigarette As I'm Thinking About It.
"If He Tried To Do It Again To Y/N I Think We Have To Do Both."I Said To Them While Puffing The Smoke.
I Stayed For A While And Go Home
And Jongho Come With Me.

As I Got Home With Jongho I Heard Y/N
Screaming And Crying I Run To The House And Held My Gun Up And I Pointed The Gun On Mingi.He Stopped Kissing Y/N And I Saw Y/N Crying And She Has A Bite Mark On Her Neck.
I Angrily Stare At Mingi.He Pushed Y/N
That Made Her Sit On The Floor.I Once More Pointed Closer The Gun On Mingi.
I Command Jongho To Take Care Of Y/N And Take Her To The Room.Mingi Get Closer And Whispers "She Will Be Mine."He Whispered.I Can Feel Something In My Stomach And He Click
The Trigger.In A Second I Was Laying On The Floor And Mingi Walked Away From The Door,After Y/N Run Towards Me And I Caressed Her Face And Closed My Eyes.

After 3 Years....

Y/N P.O.V
After That Incident Happened I Decided To Live In States And Gave Birth To An Healthy Daughter In State's,Now After 3 Years I'm Going Home With My Daughter."Mom Where Are We Going?"As She Rub Her Eyes.
She's Cute."We Are Going Home To Korea Now My Princess."I Said To Her.
"Are We Gonna Live There Forever?."She Asked."Yes My Princess."I Said To Him And Kissed Her Forehead
And She Giggle And Hug Me Tightly.

We Are Now In Korea And I'm Meeting My Parents With The Party They Organized For Me And My Daughter
Tommorow.We Got Home On The Apartment I Bought When I'm Still A Doctor.I Packed Out The Clothes On The Luggage And Fix On The Wardrobe.
My Daughter Fell Asleep In The Sofa I Carried Her And Put Her On The Bed And I'm Singing Her"Dream 다신 꾸지 못하는".Dream By Suzy And Baekhyun.
I Continued To Pack Our Luggage And
Left My Daughter To Go To Grocery Down The Apartment Where We Live To Buy Something To Cook For Dinner, After I Bought Ingredients For Dinner,I Cooked And Wake Up My Daughter So We Can Eat After We Eat,I Washed The Dishes,After That I Took Her To The Shower To Make Her Clean Her Body Before Sleeping.I Read Her A Bed Time Story Before We Sleep After I Finished Reading The Story We Both Sleep.

"Wake Up My Little One."I Said Happily As I Tickled Her."Mom I'm Still Sleepy."As She Yawn And Rub Her Eyes And Covered Her Self With The Blanket.I Removed The Blanket And Kiss Her On Her Face.She Woke Up And Giggled She Walked Down From The Bed And Run To The Living Room.She's Hiding Behind The Sofa And I Catch Her."Got You Little Girl."I Said While Carrying Her In My Arms.I Washed Her Face And Clean Her Teeth We Both Ate Breakfast.I Changed Her Clothes.
"Where Are We Going Mom?"She Asked."Are We Going Now To Grandma and Grandpa?".She Additionaly Asked.
"No Baby We Are Going To Buy Clothes For The Party Later."I Said To Her.
I Hold Her Hands And Go Out To Go Shopping Clothes.I Bought Her Cute Red Dress And I Bought A Backless Red Dress And Slit On The Side We Also Bought Shoes.I Bought Black Stiletto And I Bought Her A Silver Flat Shoes.

We Got Home To Prepare For Later.
We Take A Bath Together And Change Clothes For Later I Put He A Little Peach Makeup And I Put On A Smokey Eye Makeup And A Red Lipstick.The Time Is Fast It's Already 6 in The Evening The Time For The Party Is 7 So I Picked Up My Car Keys And My Bag And Me And My Daughter Go To The Party.

We Arrived At The Party.We Are Walking To The Door The Guard Opened It And We Go Inside.
Yeji Run Immediately To Mom And I Walk To Her."Grandma!!!."Yeji Shouted
And She Hugged Her."How Are You Little Girl."My Mom Said.My Daughter Yeji Smiled And Giggled."I Miss You Mom."I Said To My Mom And Hug Her.
The Party Started We Meet Some Guest And Talk To Them.I Get Some Foods To Feed Yeji.When I Finished Feeding Her She Go To Mom.

I'm Waiting For Someone At The Stairs
When The Lights Got Dim And The Dance Started.They Started To Dance And Someone Handed His Hand."May I Have This Dance My Wife?".

To Be Continued....