Going Home

Seonghwa P.O.V
We Wake Up In The Morning
And We Heard A Knock On The Door.
I Gave Her A Pair Of Her Clothes.
I Dropped By Yesterday At The Apartment Before Going Here At The Hotel.We Both Walk To The Door.And We Open The Door And I Saw Her Mom With A Cute Little Girl My Daughter Yeji.I Saw Her Twice When I Leave For Work After Y/N Gave Birth To Yeji And Her 2nd Birthday, She's Still A Baby Back Then Now She's
A Cute Little Girl."Oh Thanks God You're Awake,Yeji Is Crying And She's Finding You Dear."Her Mom Said And I Put My Arms Around Y/N And Said"Sorry For Disturbing You Mom We Are Sorry."I Said And Her Mom Smiled And Walked Away.I Sat Down And"Hey There Little Girl You Missed Me Right?"I Said To Her."I Miss You Dad."She Said And Hug Me,I Hug Her Back And Carry Her Inside Our Hotel Room And I Kissed Her On Her Nose And She Giggled.

We All Take A Bath And Changed And We Both Prepare To Go Home To Busan.
We Just Dropped By In The Apartment
And Get Their Clothes,After We Get All Their Clothes And Luggage We Proceed To Go Home In Busan Our Permanent Home Now We Will Be In Peace Now.

We Got Home To Busan And It's 12:30 Noon.I'm Carrying The Luggage To The House."Mom I'm Hungry."Yeji Said."Later Baby We Will Eat Ok."She Said And Yeji Pout.

We Got Inside The House."Welcome Home My Two Babies."I Said Happily And Run To Them And Hug Them.

I Prepared For Lunch And We All Started To Eat."It's Delicious Dad,Than Mom's Food."Yeji Said And She Looked At Y/N On The Other Side Of The Table.
I Laughed And Y/N Rolled Her Eyes."No Baby Your Mom Is A Good Cook Too."I Said To Yeji And Pat Her Head I Feed Her Until She's Finished Eating I Continued To Eat Too,After Lunch Yeji Is Sleepy Beside Me And I Carried Her
To The Room And Lay Her On Her Bed.
I Really Bought This House Because It Has Three Rooms,1 For The Guest And Her Room And Our Room.I Left The Room And Go To Our Room.I Lay Beside Y/N Who's Sleeping Right Now And I Caressed Her Hair.I Miss Her So Much.Even I Just Touch Her Yesterday I
Want To Touch Her Again,I Miss To Touch Her That 3 Years I'm Needy For Her Touch And Her Kiss.I Really Want To Touch Her Right Now.

I Started To Kiss Her Back And Up To Her Neck She Moaned.I Continued To Kiss Her Neck And Up To Her Ear.I Bit Her Ear And She Wokeup."Wakeup Babe."I Whispered On Her Ear.

Y/N P.O.V
I Wokeup When He Bit My Ears And Whispered."Wakeup Babe."He Whispered On My Ears.He Turn Me Around And Kissed Me Deeply.
I Kiss Him Back,I Miss His Touch Even
If I Just Had Sex With Him Yesterday.
Those Years I'm Not Beside Him Those Years He Is Needy,I'm Not Beside Him.
Those Years I'm Too Needy For His Touch.He Turned Me Around And Kissed Me Deeply and Roughly,I Kissed Back.

He Started To Remove My Shirt,I Removed His Shirt Too,He Continued Kissing Me Passionately.He Go Down To My Neck"I Miss Your Scent Y/N."He Said And I Moaned When He Bite My Neck.
He Go Down To My Breast And Start To Kiss My Clevage.He Then Unhook My Bra And Removed It.He Started To Massage My Right Breast And Licking The Other One.I Arc My Back When He Flicked And Bit My Nipples.I Started To Unzip His Pants And Removed It.He Also Removed My Shorts And We Change Position I'm On His Top And I Removed My Undies And Started To Grind On His Clothed Member.He Moaned When I Started To Grind,I Grind Faster Until I Came On His Boxer.
I Removed His Boxer And His Big Dick Is So Hard Now.I Started To Move My Hands Slowly And Lick His Tip And I Put His Dick Inside My Mouth And Started To Move Up And Down He Sat Down To Hold My Hair And I Started To
Get Faster.He Is Holding My Head As I Got Faster."Fuck Ugh Y/N Your Still Good Ugh!."He Said.I Deep Throat Him And He Cum,I Swallowed His Cum And Lick His Tip.I Sat On His Chest And He Pulled Me Closer On His Mouth And Started To Lick My Pussy I Arc My Back As He Rub My Click That Made My Pussy Feel Hot.I Moaned When He Push His Tongue Inside Me.

Seonghwa P.O.V
After I Came On Her Mouth He Sat Down In My Chest And I Pulled Her Closer So I Can Lick Her Pussy.I Know She's Longging For My Touch.I Start To Lick He And She Arc Her Back.I Pushed My Tongue Inside Her And She Moaned.I Started To Roam My Tongue Inside Her And I Pulled Out And We Changed Position.I'm On The Top Of Her.I Went Down And Lick Her Again.
Lick And Suck Her I Bit Her Whole Pussy And Made Her Cursed."Fuck Seonghwa Ugh."She Said."Finger Fuck Me Seonghwa Babe."She Said And I Insert My 2 Fingers Fully Inside Her.She's Already Wet,I Moved My Fingers Faster And Harder,I Hit Her Spot Again And Again She Cum On My Fingers.I Pulled Out My Fingers And Lick Her Again."I Miss Your Scent And Juice Y/N Your Still Delicious All Of This Years."I Said Seductively.I Kissed Her On Her Neck And Pull Her Up And Face Her Into The Headboard.I Pushed Fully Inside Her."Fuck Your Still Tight Y/N Ugh!!Feels Good."I Said And Moaned.
I Started To Move Slowly To Ease The Pain."Move Faster Seonghwa!!"She Command And I Moved Faster.The Noise We Can Her Skin Slapping,Moans.
"Fuck Y/N Ugh,It Feels Good Right?"I Cursed And Asked She Moaned In Response.I Moved Faster And Roughly Until We Came Together.We Are Still Not Finish.I Put Her On The Top Of Me And Put My Dick Inside Her Again.

Y/N P.O.V
After We Both Came He Pulled Out And He Put Me On The Top Of Him And Put His Dick Again."I'll Make You Pregnant Again Y/N."He Said And I Started To Grind My Hips And Made Him Moan My Name.I Moved Up And Down And He Guide Me.I Moved Faster."Ugh Seonghwa,Ugh Good."I Said.He Twitched Inside Me And I Know He's Near To Cum.He Made Me To The Bottom And His On The Top Of Me Again.He Moved Faster And Roughly.
I Dug My Nails Into His Back When He Moved Faster And Harder.I Screamed His Name So Many Times."Seonghwa I'm Cumming!!"I Shouted."Wait For Me Babe."He Replied And We Both Came.
He Didn't Pull Out And He Still Cumming His Making Sure I'm Gonna Be Pregnant"I'll Make Sure You'll Gonna Having Our Second Child Babe." And He Started Licking My Nipples Again And Massage The Other One.He Started To Move Faster Again We Came Together For The Second Time.He Got Down And Lick The Excess Of Our Cum."You Taste Good As Always Y/N"He Said And He Pushed Fully Inside Me For The Last Time And Came Again For The 3rd Time.He Pulled Out And Lay Beside Me He Pulled Me Closer And Giving Me A Kiss All Around My Face
And I Remembered Our Daughter."Hey!! Seonghwa We Forgot About Our Daughter."And We Both Laugh.We Cleaned Up Immediately And
We Both Go To Her Room She's Still Sleeping And We Both Lay Beside Her.
"Your Now Home Babe,I Will Both Protect You." He Said.

After 3days...
Y/N P.O.V
"Seonghwa I'm Pregnant!!!."I Said
And He Carried Me And Started To Kiss Me."Will Be Having Our 2nd Child And I'll Make Sure It's A Boy."He Said.

To be continued...

Look Who's Gonna Have A Baby Again💕💕💕