𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

Start from the beginning

"Hi auntie," she laughed. "How are you, Ari?" she asked. Ari started coming around everyone a lot more now that we weren't doing illegal shit every single day. Naturally, it took em a while to warm up to her but she fit right in with their crazy asses.

"I'm good, girly. You are glowing ma'am, and that press is still shining," she gassed. Baby Knight had her looking brand new. Her hair was flourishing, her skin looked gorgeous, she was such a pretty pregnant lady.

As we drove to the first spot, I was already having ill feelings because for one, I had a vision in my head. I wanted it closer to the city and not in the middle of the hood, which is exactly where this one was. It was basers all up and down the block and if I'm tryna have clients come in this hoe, they can't get robbed tryna find it.

When we saw inside, I was a little more impressed, but not at all sold. Neither were the girls, they had their noses turned up at everything

"This bar is so little and childish," Ari shook her head. "The hell type liquor can you keep back here? Kool-aid jammers? The hell," she joked, making me laugh. She's so vocal when she doesn't like things.

We told the realtor we wanted to see some other options, and he surely gave us that. We saw three more places and I hated all of them for various reasons. I realized I was being picky but this was about to be something big for me, and I felt like I had the right to be.

We finally were right the edge of the city. The area was pretty nice and the building was huge. We walked inside and I was finally liking what I saw. The floor was very long and there was an upstairs. The double staircase was curved and it was fye.

"Oh yeah, I could work with this," I nodded, looking around. We walked upstairs on opposite sides of the staircase and you could perfectly see the main floor from there.

"Best, this is hella cute, I like this one," she said to me as we looked at the bar, that she actually liked for once.

"Me too, it has a lot of potential. Gimme...two months watch I have this bitch looking fantastic," I smirked, ideas already swirling already swirling around in my head.

He showed us the office space which was huge, and I loved that. There was actually two offices upstairs, both had en suite bathrooms. The bathrooms downstairs were nice and spacious too. There was a room off the back of the bar that would be a perfect dressing room for the girls I chose.

All around I really liked it, I don't know why he didn't bring us here first.

"I really like this one," I told Ricardo, who apparently is our personal realtor. He found me and Maj's house.

"Good! I'm so glad sweetie," he said with a smile, but I just knew he was sick of my ass. "I'll give Mr. Banks a call tomorrow and we can set up a time for closing? How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect," I smiled back sweetly. He gave us all hugs and we went our separate ways for the day. It was only like 6, so naturally we we to do what anyone would after a long days work like the one we had.

We went and got seafood.

"This baby got me wanting this every single day," Syn groaned as she ran through her shrimps.

"I told Shah last night at 2 in the morning I wanted crablegs and I cried because he told me everything was closed. Bitch how greedy do you have to be to cry over some crab legs?" she explained to us, making us both die laughing. Nobody was used to pregnant Syn, everything was absolutely hilarious.

"My baby in there wreaking havoc," I laughed. I truly enjoyed being an auntie, I could have the baby all I wanted but guess who's going home if auntie get tired? The baby. "Y'all wanna know the gender?" I asked her.