Guardian Angel Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jason’s POV

I woke up with the same feeling of despair. I looked over on Aimee’s side of the bed and saw Daisy laying down whimpering at the door.

“She’s not here Daisy, she’s gone.” I felt odd talking to a dog, but I had no one else to talk to. I usually talked to Aimee. But she’s gone.

I walked into the kitchen and saw her pocketknife on the counter. It was painful to see all of her belongings all over the house. I didn’t know what I was going to do with them. It’s like I didn’t want to see them but it was the only memory I had of her.

I fixed myself a glass of coke and sat down in front of the T.V. After a while I walked into the bedroom to grab my blanket. While I looked for the blanket, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I shot around and saw Aimee. She was still dressed in the gown and the crown. She brought her lips to mine.

“Aimee, how- you’re alive!”

“I know.”

“How are you alive, your heart wasn’t beating.”

“When I got to heaven, they knew who I was; your friend Austin told me that I needed to be sent back to earth so I can lead the guardian angel army to defeat Andrew. He gave me more strength and more power. He told me to tell you that in order to defeat Andrew we need to find some guardian angels to help us.”

“So now you know how defeat Andrew, how are we going to find some guardian angels?”

“You are the one with all of the answers.” She teased. I laughed and brought her head to my shoulder.

“We will figure something out sweetheart.” She wrapped her arms tighter around my waist, causing a little too much discomfort.

“Aimee that sort of hurts.”

“Oh, sorry! I didn’t even realize it.”

“It’s okay. Don’t worry.” I kissed her forehead and she let her arms loosen.

“Jason, I’m not your weak little girlfriend anymore.”

“You never were.”

“I was powerless to Andrew; now I can take him on.”

“Aimee, you’re not going to fight him alone.”

“I’m not asking for your permission.”

“Aimee, I just got you back. I’m not losing you again.”

“You’re not going to lose me honey; I can take care of myself. Just promise me that you’ve got my back.”

“Of course I do. I will always have your back.” She kissed me and then traced my jawline with her thumb. I just got her and now she is going to risk her life to save everyone’s.

“Show me how almighty you are now.” I told her.

“You don’t think I could take you? Or are you just scared of getting your butt kicked by a lady?”

“None of the above my dear.” She laughed and then tackled me to the ground. Her entire weight was on my back. Her leg was trying to stretch out my back. I felt something painful and I panicked.

“Truce!” She got off of me and helped me up. I think she broke my back by accident.

“Geez Aimee, did you really have to break my back.”

“No, I’m sorry.” She sliced her palm and she gave me some of her blood. Instantly the blood healed my back. I breathed sigh of relief.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to do that.” She took me into her arms and she kissed my cheek.