Guardian Angel Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The thought process of figuring out how to destroy an almighty demon was going through my head for the last 2 hours. Just because I have the power to heal all angels doesn’t mean that I can destroy Andrew. Jason had no idea on how to stop Andrew, but he is trying to help me in any way he can.

Jason and I drove to his small little house. I walked in and I felt different.

“Jason something’s not right.” He looked around the house and came back with nothing.

“You must be tired.” I nodded and laced my fingers through his. I laid my head on his chest and felt the warmth radiate from his body. I still felt odd. Just then Andrew bursts through the door.

“You haven’t killed me yet Aimee.”  He lunges to me and tackles me. His hands attempt to cut off the air to my lungs. But Jason threw him off of me. Andrew got on top of me and dug his fingernails into my neck, causing my body to go limp and the world swirled around me.

Jason’s POV

I saw Aimee fall to the ground. Fear hit my like a ton of bricks. I swung at Andrew who raced to the door.

“She’s dead Jason. You aren’t getting her back.” He then flew out. I ran to Aimee and picked her head up in my hands.

Tears rolled down my face. I traced her jawline with my finger. I placed my hand over her heart, I felt no heartbeat. I kept touching her face. I lost her; she’s gone. I kissed her and smoothed her hair.

“My love, even if you can’t be with me on earth, you will be in heaven with all of the other angels. May they take you and cut you out into little stars and you shall make the heaven.” I kissed her once more and took her to the bedroom. I grabbed the dress that when your lover dies you dress her in it.

It was a soft blue floor length gown with embroidery of an angel. I slipped the dress over her clothes. I placed the crown woven with vines and my feathers on her head. She looked peaceful.

I carried her to the temple of Evenlinda, her ancestor. There I placed her on a bed with a blanket made with black feathers.

I faced her and began the death ceremony.

“I have failed you my beloved. You now lay on your death bed. May your peaceful soul travel to my brethren who will protect you. Aimee Kay Port, may you rest in peace with my love traveling with your soul.”

I grabbed the ceremonial dagger and grasped it in my left hand.

“I offer you my blood, to insure a safe travel to the otherworld.” I sliced the palm of my hand and I held her hand; Letting the blood smear on her hand.

The cut healed, but the wound Andrew inflicted on me will be on my soul until I die. I kissed Aimee one last time before I left the temple. Anger filled my chest; I wanted to take Andrew’s life for Aimee’s sake. But I knew that I could not kill him. 

I ran to my house, where all of her belongings were. I saw something in her bag that caught my eye. It was her journal. I hesitated, but I turned to the page that was bookmarked.

December 7,2012

Dear Journal,

Today I finally gave my love to a man. I gave Jason all of my love through exchange of virginity. His love was pure and beautiful. I could not think of any man that I would give my virginity to. He was perfect and wonderful. I couldn’t bear to think of not being beside him in bed. He is the reason I love. He chose me to be his lover. He seems to understand my life and my problems. He knows how to make me happy. Even when I die, our love will be in my heart.

Tears filled my eyes. Aimee wrote an entry of when I made love to her. I read it over and over again. Wanting the words to sink in. Why did fate have to take her life away? She could have lived a good life with love and happiness. But fate had to screw everything up. Her life was a living nightmare; she had to deal with loss after loss. How is it that she could kiss me and act so happy?

But now it doesn’t matter; because she is gone and I can’t get her back. I kissed the journal and put it back in the bag. I laid in my bed and let my fingers feel the sheets where Aimee used to lie. Now her body is going to heaven and she will be safer there then in this cruel world.

I had no more tears to shed; but the sadness will never fade. I will never live the same way as I did when Aimee was here. I wanted Andrew’s body to be burned, but I didn’t have enough power to kill him. The only hope I ever had of seeing Andrew dead was Aimee.

And she died; she’s gone. Now I have to live in a world where Andrew will be the most powerful creature on the planet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!

DOUBLE UPLOAD!

BUT OH MY GOODNESS AIMEE DIED! OR DID SHE? YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT.

I KNOW ALL OF YOU G A READERS HATE ME RIGHT NOW, BUT MORE IS STILL TO COME. THIS ISN’T THE END.

SWEET DREAMS MY LITTLE READERS,

LOVE,

BRITTANY <3

P.S DON’T HATE ME BECAUSE I “KILLED” AIMEE. STILL MORE ACTION TO COME. I LOVE YOU GUYS :D