Guardian Angel Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A/N: OMG ANOTHER AUTHOR’S NOTE?! YES ANOTHER AUTHOR’S NOTE. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THEM :) ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR GIVING THIS BOOK OVER 400 READS. YOU ALL ARE SO AWESOME. FAIR WARNING THIS IS THE CHAPTER WHERE ALL OF THE ACTION STARTS. READ WITH CAUTION!!!!!

I was watching to same news clip involving my home over and over again on my laptop. Each time I want to know what started the fire. Just then I got a Skype video request from Kelsey. I was befuddled but I accepted. I expected to find her on her bed; I didn’t expect to see Andrew standing behind her with a knife at her throat.

“Hello Aimee, Nice to see you.”

“What are you doing to her?”

“If you come by, she won’t get hurt. You on the other hand, well you might not get to be so lucky.”

“Let her go Andrew! You’re better than this!”

“If you come by, then Kelsey will survive.” I swallowed bucket of fear.

“Where do you want to meet?”

“That’s the spirit; we will rendezvous at the school. Be there in twenty minutes or your friend dies. Oh and don’t you even think about bringing your boyfriend.” I nodded and ended the call. I woke up Jason and told him what just happened.

“You go alone. You talk to Andrew and I’ll follow closely behind. Then I’ll kill him.” I accepted and I got ready for the confrontation with Andrew. But before I went Jason grabbed my wrist.

“Be careful, I’ll look after you.” He tried to lean in and kiss me, but I turned away. If he were to kiss me, it would break my concentration.

“Not now Jason. Not when I could die in the next hour.” He nodded and kissed my cheek. I went out the door and drove to the school. When I got there, Andrew was standing against the flag pole.

“Well, I can see that you care a lot about your friend.”

“Where is she?” He smiled and whistled. Kelsey came into my field of vision. As soon as she saw me, she ran and pulled me into a hug.

“Now, Aimee come with me.”  That’s when Jason came behind Andrew and sliced his back. Andrew turned and punched Jason in the mouth.

“Kelsey run! Get out of here!” Kelsey turned and ran. Jason was still fighting Andrew. I still had my dad’s pocketknife in my jacket. Just as I pulled it out and knifed Andrew in his demon tattoo, he knifed Jason in the stomach. Jason’s knees went slack and he fell to the ground.

Andrew also fell; he was frozen in the same position.  I ran to Jason and grabbed his head in my hands. He was on the verge of death and he knew that.

“Jason tell me what I need to do.” I said through my tears.

“There’s nothing you can do.”

“I’M NOT LETTING YOU DIE!”  I screamed. Jason closed his eyelids, I thought he just passed, but then he said something so quiet that it was barely audible.

“Blood.” Then he closed his eyes again. I grabbed my pocketknife and I pricked my finger. A small dot of blood appeared on my finger. I placed the finger on Jason’s lips letting him lick the blood off. I smoothed his hair while I waited for him to respond. After a while he did nothing. I gave up and sat on the hood of my car. Tears silently rolled down my face.

After an hour Jason finally woke up from his trance. I ran to him and kissed him.
“I thought you died!”

“Aimee, you saved me.”

“Yeah I did.”

“But only one person can heal an angel. You were born to stop all evil including Andrew. You are the only one who can kill Andrew.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You are the descendant of Evenlinda, the only other person who could heal the angels.”

“So I have healing blood running through my veins.”

“Yes, which means you are the face of good. Andrew is the face of evil; therefore you must kill him and make the good prosper.”

“This means I’m a bigger threat than I realized.”

“It kind of means that every demon wants you dead.”
“That’s nice to know.”

“Aimee, you saved me from death. Your blood saved me.” He kissed me and smoothed my hair.

“Thank you Aimee.” He said.

“No wonder Andrew wants me dead. If I can’t make anymore descendants, then the entire angel healing blood line will end. That means angels have no way of healing themselves.”

“That’s exactly right.”

“Oh Jason, How am I supposed to kill Andrew?”

“That my love, you must figure out yourself.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYY ACTION! I LOVE ACTION!

GREAT STORY EH? I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ACTION IS ON THE WAY!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, LOVE, MARRY, AND KISS! JKJK ON THE KISS PART (BUT WHO WOULDN’T WANT TO KISS JASON? I KNOW I WANT TO :P

LOVE,

BRITTANY <3