9. BTS J-hope : Dance Instructor

"(Y/N)! Kaja, kaja!" J-hope yelled from his car as you run out of your house. 

"Oppa, jamkkanman! I can't find my dance shoes!" you yelled back. 

"You left it at the studio pabo!" he yelled back in between chuckles. 

"Oh, jinja?"

"Eo...kaja?" he responded opening the door for you. 

"Arasseo," you smiled and hopped in the car. 

It was a silent ride to the dance studio, you didn't even bother saying a word. He just kept on driving, looking at you each minute and smiling randomly. You shyly smile and hide your blush by letting your hair fall by itself. He reached for you, but he immediately pulled his hand away. 

"Her hair, her hair. Falls perfectly without her trying...." he sang along with the radio. You weren't surprised on his bit fluency in English since you've been giving him lessons and in exchange of that, he offered teaching her dance lessons. 

You looked at him as you tuck pieces of your hair behind your ear. You shyly smile as he continue driving. "Girl you're amazing, just the way you are..." 

"You're beeing cheesy," you teased in between laughter. 

"Jinja?" he laughed and you nodded. 

He then pulled the car over as you reach the dance studio. You turned your head to face him and you flashed a confused expression. With your scrunched eyebrows you asked, "Oppa, why are we here? I thought we're not going here at Big Hit? I thought you're not allowed to take me here?" 

"Relax. I asked PD-nim and he said it is alright to take you here. Since I am giving you dance lessons, it will be like I am doing my dance practices as well," he smiled and reached to the back seat to grab you guys' things. "Kaja." 

"Eo..." you nodded and got out of the car. The two of you walked into the building and the boys ran up to you as soon as they saw you walk in. 

"Ya, I can't breathe?" you giggled as Jimin lets go of you and J-hope grabs your hand. 

"No touchy Park," J-hope says pulling you closer to him. 

"Hyung! I didn't get to hug noona!" Taehyung whined pointing his finger and stomped like a kid. J-hope looked at you and you nodded. He let out a deep sigh and he lets go of you. Taehyung then hugs you tightly and you giggled as you hug him back. You hugged every member and J-hope stood there awkwardly. He frowned and you looked at you as you give your last hug to Yoongi. As you finish you walked back up to him and the two of you walk to the studio as the boys yell goodbye. 

"Gwaenchanha oppa?" you asked as you held onto his arm. 

"Why would I be okay when I just watched by girlfriend hug six different guys?" he frowned. 

"Aigoo, oppa you're jealous..." you teased as he opened the door for you. "Gomapta," you cutely say as you skipped inside. 

"Waaah! Daebak!" you said outloud as you look around. 

"Let's start warm-ups?" he asked and you nodded. 

"Where are my shoes? You said I left it at the studio, but now I don't have them because we're in a different studio..." you pouted. He walked up to you and ruffled your hair as he hands you something. 

"Yeogi," he winked and you looked down to see your shoes. 

"Eo, you brought it. Gomawo oppa!" you smiled and he pinched your cheeks. 

The two of you started warm-ups and Jimin walked in and sat next to you on the floor and joined. J-hope shot him death glares and Jimin just smiled at him then at you. He started talking to you and you didn't have a choice but to talk to him. After floor warm-ups, J-hope cleared his throat and stood up starting with the upper body. Jimin started telling you jokes, which of course made you laugh even though they were lame. This also caused you to lose your focus on the warm-ups. 

"We'll start the dance," J-hope instructed and you nodded along with Jimin. He played Danger and you danced along. You already knew the dance since J-hope taught it to you. In one part, Jimin did something different and weird, which made you crack up and fall on the floor. J-hope then stopped the music and looked at the two of you. 

"Ya! Will you two focus?!" he yelled with both hands on his hips. You startled and immediately stood up. 

"Mianhae oppa..." you said looking down as Jimin tried his best to hold in his laughter. 

"If you are not gonna focus you should just go," he snapped and you looked up at him with a shock expression. 

"Oppa." 

"Ya, hyung. It's my fault, I'm just gonna go. Mian..." Jimin said and hugged you before walking out of the studio. 

"What was that?" you snapped at him. 

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" he scrunched his eyebrows and ruffled his hair. 

"Ya, don't be jealous..." you pouted tugging onto his sleeve as you move your body side to side. You did your best aegyo which made him calm down. 

"Aigoo, arasseo arasseo. Now can we go back to the dance?" 

"Sireo," you said with a smiled. 

"Mo? Sireo?" 

"Eo. Sireo, got a problem?" you crossed your arms. 

"Aaaaish. What do you wanna do then?" he said putting his arms on your shoulder. 

"I actually just wanna relax, or something. We've been practicing all week long," you pouted as you take his snapback. 

"Kurae? Arasseo, let's go home?" 

"Sireo," you giggled. 

"Then what?" he chuckled and took his phone out. 

"What are you doing?" you asked and he moved behind you putting his hand on your hips. He rested his chin on your shoulder and he raised his phone. 

"Smile," he said and you smiled putting one hand on the snapback. "Kyeopta," he said as he looked at the picture. 

"Let me see," you said as you reach for the phone. He simply handed it to you and you looked at it. He has a duck face on with closed eyes and you smiled with your eyes closed as well. "Heol! You look like a duck!" 

"Ya!" he said and you giggled as you ran around with his phone on your hand. You then stepped on the couch and he stood in front of you. "You think I'm that short? I'm not Jimin you know," he chuckled with one hand on his hip. 

"I'm a duck, Hoseok the duck..." you said as you typed in the words as a caption for his post. 

"Ya, mwoya?" he chuckled. 

"...with cutie (Y/N)..." you continued. 

"Of course you're cute," he smiled and you jumped and sat on the couch. 

"There, done. Tag me oppa, I forgot to," you said and handed him his phone. 

"Arasseo," he chuckled. "Done, check out your instagram." 

"Wae?" you asked as you take your phone out. You immediately went to your instagram and found a mention. You pressed on it and found the picture that you posted. J-hope mentioned you in a comment. 

"@daebakgwiyomiii Nae Sarang (Y/N), stay as cute as you are right now. Saranghae^^~" You looked up at him and blushed. He sat next to you and wrapped his arms around you. 

"Saranghae..." he whispered in your ear and which made you blush even more. 

"Saranghae oppa," you answered and hugged him back. He pulled away and the two of you just sat on the couch, with his arm on your shoulder. He looked at you and started singing Just The Way You Are once again. 

"Her lips, her lips. I could kiss them all day if she lets me..." he sang and you grinned before leaning in and kissed him. 

"You may," you said and he chuckled before cupping your face and kissed you with all his love. You pulled away and giggled, "How about the dance?" 

"Who cares about that?" he chuckled and kissed you one more time. 

~~~~~~

THE END~

~Hyun Ok. xx