35. B.A.P Zelo : Never Say Sorry

"Hyung..." Zelo called out while walking into their shared apartment. He was holding his broken skateboard and he was limping. Yongguk looked at Zelo's face and saw that he was beat up, Zelo managed to walk to the living room and he suddenly fell on the couch and lost consciousness. 

"Zelo-yah! Zelo!" Yongguk yelled and Himchan and the others came running to the living room. 

"What happened?" Jongup asked and Yongguk just shook his head. 

"He walked in calling me, his skateboard is split in half, he was limping and he was beat up," Yongguk told them and Youngjae saw you ran into the apartment. 

"Where is he?" you worriedly asked and he lead you to Zelo. "Oh my God, this is all my fault..." you cried. 

"How?" Daehyun asked while grabbing an ice pack for Zelo. 

"My boyfriend caught him with me, he got really jealous and he made his friends take me somewhere else. They dragged me to his apartment and I was locked up there for hours, I had a feeling he would do something to Zelo so before I was dragged to the apartment I told him to run away but he didn't listen to me," you explained and Yongguk slammed the ice pack that Daehyun handed him and angrily walked to the exit. "Andwae! Oppa don't, jebal..." 

"(Y/N), he can't keep doing that to you and most importantly he can't just beat up Zelo!" he angrily yelled and the other stopped him and shut the door. "Come on guys!" 

"Hyung don't..." Zelo croaked and sat up. You helped him and he looked away from you. "(Y/N) you should leave, I don't want to you to see me like this..." 

"No, Zelo this is all my fault can't you see?" you told him and Youngjae put his hand on your shoulder to tell you to calm down. 

"Then leave him! He's hurting you and suffocating you!" Zelo yelled. 

"I can't..." you whispered and looked down. 

"Mwo? You can't? Wae?" he huffed. 

"You'll be in danger if I do..." you told him as tears escaped your eyes. "Zelo, mianhae. You always get hurt because of me, I guess I should stay away from you. I don't want to see you like this, I can't bare to look at you in pain and because it is my fault. Mianhae..." 

"Don't be, please just don't apologize..." Zelo cried and that's when the boys got the hint that they need to give the two of you privacy. They all left the apartment and shut the door. 

"Wae?" 

"Because I would do anything for you, even if that means getting hurt..." he said holding your hand.

"But you're just my best friend..." 

"Just you're best friend huh? Are you that blind? Are you that stupid that you can't see that I love you?! All this time I've been dealing with the pain that I am feeling in my heart, seeing you with him, seeing you get hurt by him. Seeing you be with a guy that doesn't deserve your love and doesn't even love you. (Y/N) wake up jebal! If you just let me protect you I can do it!" he yelled with tears streaming down his face. 

"Zelo. How can you protect me if you were beaten up by him today?" 

"So you don't believe that I can protect you?" he looked down wiping his own tears. 

"Aniyo, I just don't want to put your life in danger..." you said taking his hand but he pulled it away from you. 

"I already said that I will sacrifice my own damn life for you! What part of that don't you understand?!" he stood up and fell back down again because of his injured leg. 

"You won't be able to join the guys at the dance competition because of me..." 

"Stop! Will you please stop blaming yourself?! For the last time it's not your fault!" he yelled and you just cried. "Please... leave him. Not because of me but because of you. Jebal," he hugged you and you nodded. 

"Arasseo. I will..." you told him and he finally felt the relief that he's been wanting. "Now let's fix you."

"Gomawo," he said while you fix his beat up face. 

"For what?" 

"For listening to me for the first time," he smiled. 

"Don't smile, the wound on your lip will stretch," you scold him and gently swat his shoulder.

"Hey, don't hurt your patient!" he laughed. "Still, thank you..." 

"I did it because I love you..." you whispered. 

"Mwo? What did you just say?" he sat up and you pushed him down again. 

"Stay still!" you giggled. 

"You said something I'm sure of that," he chuckled. 

"I didn't," you faked a smile and he just looked to his side and huffed. 

"You said you did it because you love me," he said still looking away from you and you're focused on fixing his wounds, but you smiled and you know that he is smiling too. 

"Where did the guys go?" you asked changing the topic. 

"I don't know," he answered and you told him to sit up. 

It was an awkward silence and you looked at him and he was just looking at you, smiling like a weirdo. "Wae?" 

"Nothing," he said and moved closer to you. 

"Jinja, tell me." 

"I'll tell you if you tell me that what I told you was true," he winked. 

"What did you tell me?" 

"I said that I heard you say that you love me," he grinned and scoot much closer to you. 

"When exactly, did I say that?" 

"Aigoo... lies, lies, lies," he teased and you swat him. "Ouch!" 

"Geumanhae eo?" you told him and stood up. 

"Yah! Yah! Eodiga?!" he yelled. 

"To a doctor! I'm gonna have your ears checked because I'm sure that you misheard what I said earlier," you smiled and he just laughed. 

"If you want me to pretend that I didn't hear you say that then I will. I didn't hear anything," he forced a smile and you walked back up to him. "I'm sorry for loving you..." 

"Hey, hey... don't be. Because what you heard was true, I did say that I love you..." you cupped his face and he moved his gaze into your eyes. 

"I knew it," he smiled and hugged you tightly. "Let's not say sorry to each other eo? Because love never says sorry." 

"Arasseo, we won't. Jamkkanman..." you squinted your eyes and his eyes widened. "Have you been watching dramas? Cause that last quote was definitely from Love Rain," you giggled. 

"M-mwo? Aniyo, I just came up with that. It came from my heart," he said looking away and grabbed his broken skateboard. 

"That's because of me too-" 

"Eeeey, don't say sorry," he said pointing his index finger at you. 

"I'm not sorry, I'll get you a new board," you smiled and he chuckled. 

"You better," he said putting it down and wrapped his arm around you. "Saranghae." 

"Saranghae, gomawo for loving me Choi Junhong," you said and leaned your head on his shoulder. 

~~~~~

The End~

~~~~~

I miss B.A.P so much... </3