38. B.A.P Yongguk : Stay With Me

"Have you told him?" your best friend asked as she walk into your apartment. 

"Ani," you answered taking a seat in the living room. 

"Wae? (Y/N) he needs to know he's your boyfriend now," she raised her voice and took a seat next to you. 

"I can't. We just got together and I don't want him to be affected by this..." you looked down and put your hands together and played with your fingers. 

"It's the last stage (Y/N), he'll find out sooner or later and it will be better if he finds out from you. Tell him... please..." she leaned her head on your shoulder and you leaned yours on her head as tears slip from your eye. 

"What if he leaves me?" you whispered and closed your eyes. 

"Why would I leave you?" Yongguk asked and you hear the door shut. You and your best friend stood up and you quickly wiped your tears and gave him the best smile that you have. "Jagiya, I know something's wrong. Don't even try to lie about it..." he frowned and you looked at your best friend and she gave you a slight nod and a smile before saying good bye and left the apartment giving the two of you some privacy. 

"Listen..." you started as he leads you to the couch to take a seat. "I know we just got together after years of fighting for our love for each other and I am the happiest woman in the world right now because I have you with me. Kunde..." 

"Kunde wae?" he scrunched his eyebrows and took you hand. You held his hands tightly and closed your eyes. 

"I... I have cancer and it's the last stage. I'm not gonna last that long anymore Yongguk, I'm running out of time. I wanted to stay with you but I know I'll just hurt you. I love you," you cried and leaned your head on his chest and he was frozen for a moment before he hugged you as tight as he can. 

"Let's get married," he said out of the blue and you lifted up your head and looked at him. 

"Breaking up is for the best," you looked down but he cupped your chin and lifted your head up to look at him. 

"If we get married we will spend every second of everyday together, I promise. I will always be there for you and I will never get tired of taking care of you. Just please stay with me..." he cried and you nodded before leaning in to plant a kiss on his lips. "Will you marry me?" he asked and you eagerly nodded as tears stream down your face. 

"I don't have a ring right now but I'll get you the most gorgeous ring that a bride can have," he smiled and wiped your tears with his thumb as you did the same to him. You nodded and he pulled you into a hug. 

"Gomawo... Yongguk. Jeongmal gomawo." 

~

After 5 days of planning a small, intimate wedding, it was finally your wedding day. During the past 5 days, you weren't just busy planning the wedding but you were also busy getting chemo therapy and the whole way Yongguk stayed with you. You had to cut your hair so short that you looked like a guy and now that you're getting dressed for your wedding, you can't help but cry as you look in the mirror and see how you look like. Someone knocked on the door and you quickly wiped your tears. 

"Come in!" 

"Jagiya, you okay?" Yongguk asked as he walk in the room in his suit and tie. You nodded and reached you hand to him as you smile. 

"You look amazing," you told him and he took your hand and planed a kiss on the top of your head. 

"You do too babe," he smiled and looked it the mirror. You shook your head and looked down and the tears start to flow like a water fall. "What's wrong?" he worriedly and asked and you shook your head. "If it's the way you look babe, you look gorgeous. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life. You're beautiful," he told you and cupped your face and kissed passionately.