40. BTS Taehyung : Daddy Day {Requested}

"Alright if you need anything just give me a call okay? I'm gonna busy for the rest of the day, so I'll come home late, you'll be fine right?" you ask your fiance, Taehyung as you get ready for your work. 

"Of course I'll be fine. It's gonna be daddy day?" he winked and you just giggled and finished up your outfit. 

"Taehyung I'm dead serious, if you can't take care of Seungtae I can just not go to work today. Babe, tell me come on," you told him as you take a seat next to him and take his hand. 

"We'll be fine, I promise," he smiled and kissed you. "Now that I'm on break from the group, it's my turn to take care of our baby." 

"Thanks babe. Now I gotta go, annyeong adeul. Appa will take care of you for the rest of the day, eomma will be back at night. Saranghae," you whispered to your baby while he's sleeping and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I love you," you told Taehyung and pressed you lips against his. 

"Saranghae," he smiled and walked you out of the apartment. "Be safe eo?" 

"Yes, and text me if you need anything." 

"I will." 

"Bye!" you waved as you walk away. 

(Taehyung)

Just as I shut the door, I heard Seungtae crying. I quickly ran to the room and thank God when I walked in he stopped crying and started playing with his stuffed animals. 

"Appa!" I quickly took a seat next to him on the bed and he crawled to me and I carried him. 

"You wanna play big guy?" I asked with a smile on my face and he just nodded eagerly. "Arasseo." 

I carried him off the bed and put him on my back, I played as a dinosaur and he was the kid riding on my back. When I started running and I was holding him tightly, he started laughing as he bounce up and down on my back, I laughed along with him and when we were close to the couch I gently and playfully put him down, followed by the tickle monster who is played by my hands. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed as he laughed out loud and tried his best to push my hands away with his little ones. I remembered my younger brothers, who I always play with whenever I go home from the tours and promotions. Seung Tae looks exactly like me, however he also got some of his features from his beautiful eomma. I stopped tickling him and he cutely took a seat and stared at me. I smiled and playfully pinched his cheeks. 

"Seungtae-yah, it's appa and Seungtae day. Are you excited?" I asked as I took a seat next to him. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Appa, when will I see my samchuns?" he asked in the cutest baby voice as he crawled to my lap and took a seat. I turned the television on and put it on Disney Junior so he can go watch his favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 

"Well, they're pretty busy visiting their families just like me. Kunde, if you wanna see your samchun-hyungs we can go visit your grandparents when your eomma gets home," I told him as he leaned his tiny body on mined.

"Jinjja? Jinjja, jinjja?" he said in full excitement and I nodded with the biggest smile I can do. "Kunde appa, I wanna see Bo Gum samchun too! Can we? Can we?" 

"You can see him on t.v.," I chuckled and he pouted. "Wae? It's the same Seungie." 

"Ani! I wanna see him, like the real him!" 

"But that's the real him on t.v." 

"Ani! Appa, that is not real!" he argued with me and I just laughed and he had the biggest frown in the entire world.

"Arasseo, arasseo. When he's not busy we'll go to the theme park with him just like last week," I smiled and he clapped his hands and bounced on my lap, he then wrapped his tint arms around my neck and kissed my cheek, leaving saliva all over my face.