32. BTS Jimin : Hold Me Tight {Requested}

Choi Jin Neul, she's just the ordinary student in their academy. She is shy, like very shy, at the point that her face turns bright red when she talks to a guy that she likes, and stutters when someone she doesn't know talks to her. It was a typical Monday morning, however Jin Neul woke up late and she was rushing to get ready for school. In a matter of 5 minutes, she got in her school uniform and managed to wash her body and brush her teeth. She ran out of her room and grabbed a bread as she pass the dining table.

"Be safe sweetie!" Her mom yelled and she just raised her hand and closed the door behind her. She didn't mean to be rude, but the fact that she is running late for school just left her no choice.

Jin Neul ran to school while eating, which of course is very hard. Who can eat while running? She stopped when she is about to finish the food and was only 2 blocks away from the school. She shoved the last piece of bread in her mouth and opened her bag for a drink, she found her water bottle and took a drink. On the way to the gate, she bumped into someone and spilled her drink on him.

"Omo, mian. I didn't see you," she bowed multiple times and the guy grabbed her wrist while chuckling.

"Gwaenchanha, it'll dry sooner or later," he smiled and she looked up, it's Jimin the guy that she is in love with. "Haven't seen you in ages Jinnie," he said with a smile.

"You still remember that silly nickname?" She looked down trying to hide her red face.

"Why would I forget?" He chuckled and the two start to walk together.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Eo, it's just water," he smiled and she did too.

"Chim! Jamkkanman!" A girl yelled from behind and ran after them. "Yah- why- would you l-leave me?" She panted and Jimin just laughed at her.

"Hyun, you're too slow!" He said ruffling her hair and she was ready to punch him.

"Yah!" She yelled. "Oh, hi," she sweetly said as she see Jin Neul standing next to Jimin.

"Hey Hyun," Jin Neul smiled and Hyun Ok clung her arms with Jin Neul's and raise her chin.

"Kaja Jinnie? Jimin can manage," she winked at her brother and walked away with her friend. "Gwaenchanha? Did oppa did something to you? Are you hurt anywhere? Just tell me I'll beat him up for you."

Jin Neul just chuckled and Hyun Ok gave her a confused look, "Wae? He did didn't he? Let me give him a lesson then-"

"Hyun, gwaenchanha," Jin Neul said pulling back her friend. "Jinja," she smiled and Hyun Ok took a deep breath and nodded.

They walked into their class room and Jimin took a seat next to Jin Neul, kicking his sister out of her seat. Hyun Ok was ready to slap her brother across the face but their teacher walked and she didn't have a choice but to take a seat on the other side of Jimin. Jin Neul felt really awkward next to Jimin, she didn't even bother looking at him or saying one word. After class Hyun Ok was called to the principal's office and Jin Neul was left alone with Jimin. She tried avoiding him but she just couldn't.

"Yah, wae geurae?" Jimin grabbed her wrist and she just looked away. "Jinja, if you're gonna be like this just tell me so I don't look stupid!"

"Jimin I-"

"What? I know you like me as much as I like you but you're still avoiding me?"

"Look-"

"I know you're shy and all but it's just ne Jin. We've known each other for years, but you're still acting like we just met each other. Do you really like me?"