30. B.A.P Youngjae : Blossoming Love

"Aish, jinja! I don't even understand probability and stats! Why is life like this!" Ashley yelled as she put a book on top of her head and dropped her face on the desk. The librarian hushed her and she just bowed and smiled in embarrassment.

"Jinja, otteoke?" She frowned and opened her books once again to try and understand what is going on.

A guy then sat next to her he looked awfully familiar. He had glasses on, and he is wearing a grey sweat shirt. She saw that he is doing the same exact homework that she is doing. She secretly looked over his shoulder and looked at how he is doing it, she tried understanding his work and the steps, but it just looked Chinese to her. He scrunched her eye brows and sat back down on her seat. She sighed as loud as she can which made him turn to his right side to look at her. She just smiled and he gave a shy smile in return. Ashely decided to just copy his work, every single thing that he wrote. Everytime he moves his gaze to her side, she looks down on her paper and pretends to do work. After a little while, his work reached towards the edge of the paper, his arm was on the way so Ashley carelessly peeked over his arm, in front of his face. She then nodded after seeing what he wrote and sat back down to write what she saw.

"You know you could've just asked me for help right?" He told her crossing his arms and leaned his back on the chair.

"M-mwo? What do you mean?" She huffed and fake laughed.

"I know that you've been copying off my paper."

"Then why did you let me?'' She whispered leaning closer to him. He turned his face and their faces were only inches apart from each other. "Mmm?" She lifted up her chin and he smiled half way.

"I let you. I purposely moved here so you can copy off of me. I saw you struggling, both in class and outside of class," he whispered back and she moved her face away from his and gulped.

"What are you talking about?" She said opening a random book in front of her.

"That's for chemistry you know?" He said pointing at the book that she just opened. Her eyes widened and she looked back at the book.

"I- I knew that...pshhh," she said looking away and mentally scold her foolishness.

"Arasseo, you want me to teach you with stats?" He asked.

"Why? I know how to do it, I- I was just ch-checking if I am doing right," she awkwardly smiled keeping her eyes on the desk.

He then closed his books and stood up after gathering her things. "Arasseo, later." He smiled and walked away.

"Youngjae jamkkanman! Gajima..." she yelled and the librarian shushed her once again. She bowed and apologized.

"Waeyo? You don't need my help right?" He smiled and took his glasses off. She gulped as she watched him carefully. She thought to herself that he lookes so good looking with or without the glasses. "Yah... are you even listening?" He said snapping his fingers in front of her face.

"Eo? Eo..." she said shaking her head and blinking multipl times.

"So do you need my help?" He asked.

"Su-sure..." she smiled and he just shook his head and sat back down on the chair next to hers.

"What? Are we studying or what?"

"Eo? I'm coming," she said and walked back to her chair and scoot her chair closer to his.

He started explaining basic statistic vocab, formulas and everything she needs to learn. After about two hours, she finally got the gist of the lesson.

''So? You don't have to look over my shoulder for the quiz tomorrow arasseo?" He smiled and she did too. He tapped her head and she blushed.

"Gomawo, jeongmal gomawo," she said and he smiled again.

"It's nothing," he said and they started cleaning their stuff since the library was about to close. They walk out of the library together and he walked to his car. "Need a lift?"

"Eo? Aniyo, gwaenchanha. My house is nearby," she smiled. "Gomawo."

"You sure? It's kinda late now, it's dangerous," he said with concern and she blushed, thanking the dim lighting for hiding her red face.

"Eo, jinja gwaenchanha," she smiled and he nodded and got on his car.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he smiled and drove off.

Ashley then walked home, and there was a dark alley close to her apartment. Her best friend In Ha was spammong her with text message saying that she will not wait for Ashley's arrival just to eat dinner. She texted her friend back and she felt eyes staring at her. She then looked to her side to find bad guys, she started running and they started chasing her. She looked back every second and yelled, "Jinja stop following me! Stop!" The guys kept following her and suddenly a car followed too. The car stopped in front of her and he stopped, the guys were far, thank God for her running skills. A guy wearing a face mask grabbed her and covered her mouth she then tried yelling but her mouth was covered. The car was dark inside, and she couldn't see anyone's. After 15 minutes, the car stopped and the light turned on, she was holding her text book to hit who ever kidnapped her.

"Nuguya!!!" She yelled and hit the guys head.

"Ashley that hurts!" A familiat voice exclaimed.

She opened her eyes and found Youngjae, Zelo, Himchan, Youngguk, Daehyun and Jongup. Her eyes widened and it was the most embarrassing moment in her life.

"Annyeong noona!" Zelo waved and she just smiled awkwardly.

"I thought I was kidnapped, sorry for hurting you Youngjae," she frowned.

"Gwaenchanha, it's okay if you hurt me," he smiled and she hugged him.

"Ewww!" The boys blurted out and Youngjae glared at them.

"Paboyah...thanks for saving me though guys," she smiled.

"Are you guys together?" Daehyun asked. The two then looked at each other.

"We'll see how tomorrow goes," Youngjae said.

"What's tomorrow?" Ashley asked.

Zelo opened the door and gently pushed her out of the car. "Yeogi," Jongup handed her a bouquet of red roses.

"See you tomorrow, it's a date," Youngjae winked at Ashley and pecked her cheek. She was left standing frozen, In Ha then came out of their apartment building and shook her head.

"Aigoo, thanks for taking my friens back guys!" She yelled as the boys drove away.

"Kaja Ashley-ah?" She said grabbing her frozen friend inside the building.

~~~~

woohyunsmile88 hi! Ashley I hope you like it ;)

~Hyun Ok. Xx