6. B.A.P Zelo : Food Fight

Seochan walked out of her room after washing up. She came home pretty late from dance practice with her boyfriend Zelo. Before she washed up, he told her that he will make dinner and dessert for them. She just said yes and expected that he will do great. However, when she walked back to the kitchen, she found a messy counter and a Zelo bathing from flour and cookie dough.

"Ya, gwaenchanha?" she asked in between giggles.

"Oh, jagi..." he nervously said and put up a cute smile.

"How's the pasta doing?" she teases looking at an empty stove.

"Well..." he said ruffling his hair.

"Well what?" she smiled and walked up to the counter and dipped her finger on the cookie dough.

"I was too focused on making cookies and muffins, I forgot to do that," he smiled and she tried put the cookie dough in her mouth.

"Not bad jagi..." she smiled and he did too.

"Jinja?" he cheerfully said and smiled from ear to ear. She simply nodded and he did a fist pump while whispering 'yes.' She giggled at his cute actions.

"Now let me clean this and we'll make dinner together," she smiled and started cleaning.

"You can make the pasta, I can keep making the cookie dough."

"Eo? Arasseo, let's do that then," she smiled at walked to the other side of the kitchen to start making the pasta.

"I thought we'll clean first?" he asked with his hands full of flour.

"You can if you want," she said and he nodded.

She finished with the pasta, and he haven't even started making the cookies. They started eating the pasta and after dinner, he volunteered to clean the dishes. She then walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth and he said he will start making the cookies. When she walked back to the kitchen, she leaned on the counter and stared at him.

"Am I too handsome?" he bragged keeping his eyes on his work.

"Sure," she teases and grabbed a spoonful of the cookie dough. He looked up with scrunched eyebrows and she flicked the cookie dough which hit his face.

"Oh, you wanna fight huh?" he said with an evil smirk and grabbed the bag of flour. He walked around the counter and she did too as she grab the box of eggs.

When she start to run she grabbed a handful of flour and tossed it at her, she ducked but was too late and she got hot on the back of her head. She laughed and grabbed an egg and threw it at him, he tried dodging it with his arm but it still hit his head.

"That hurts!" he yelled in between laughs. She stuck her tongue out with her eyes closed and Zelo aimed a handful of cookie dough at her. When he ran out of flour, Seochan secretly grabbed a new bag and spilt it on the floor. She threw another egg at Zelo to catch his attention. He then chased her and she ran around he counter, forgetting about the flour that she purposely spilt. Zelo grabbed her wrist and said, "Caught ya jagi." But then she slipped and pulled him with him. They fell on their bums and she looked at him.

"Gwaenchanha?" he worriedly asked holding her. She nodded and he hugged her. "Good."

She hugged him back and secretly grabbed the bag of flour, which had a few left in them. She raised them on top of his head and flipped it. Later on, he was bathing is flour. She quickly but carefully stood up, but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down on the floor with him.

"How's my cookie dough?" he asked referring to the ones on her face.

"Pretty good actually," she sweetly smiled.

"Jagi, can you grabbed the bowl of cookie dough up on the counter?" he asked and she nodded. They both stood up and he went to the pantry to grab the chocolate syrup. When she turned around, he squirted the syrup at her face. He laughed and she opened her eyes after wiping the chocolate off of them.

"Ya! Choi Junhong!" she shouted and he start to run.

"You look pretty with chocolate on your face. You should use it as your makeup from now on," he teased an she grabbed the dough and threw it at him. "Ow!"

"How's that chef?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"I was only kidding!" he whined and she laughed.

"Ara," she winked and he walked up to her. They both sat down on the floor where all the ingredients for the cookie are spilt. He grabbed the kisses and the m&ms and they ate while sitting on the floor of the messy kitchen.

"This is what you call 'cooking with Zelo,'" he bragged and she slapped a handful of whipped cream on his face.

"It was a fun night, gomawo," she thanked him and he grabbed the whipped cream from her and sprayed some on her, giving her a mustache and beard.

"Anytime Seochan. I'm always down for ruining your kitchen," he winked and she giggled and grabbed the hipped cream, spraying some on the top of his head.

"King Zelo!" he said and they both burst into laughter.

~~~~
THE END~