Chapter 6: Train Ride And Sorting Hat

They were all standing on the platform saying their goodbye to their family and went to the slytherin cabin. So they could seat on more tables because of how many they were of them. After all they were with 19 people. When they all walked in the cabin Slytherins were looking at Neville and Luna, and questioning theirselves why their was a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw walking in the Slytherin cabin. They all looked away when they saw their Slytherin prince glaring at them, knowing if they did something wrong their would be problems.

Naomi- Cousin can you please stop glaring at them your freaking them out. I know they are wondering why there is a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw here but that will be explained tonight.

Nathalie- I should listen to Nao, Draco. You know how she is.

Naomi- Oh shut it Nath.

They walked to the back and took three tables. The rest of the train ride was quiet. After seven hours they came of the train and  everyone except Blaise, Neville, Draco and Luna, got guided by Severus to the Big Hall. All the first years were already placed in their houses. When Dumbledore wanted to start the speech, Minevra interupted him. 

Minevra- This year we will get some new students and a few of our old students will get a resorting. You may come in now. 

Severus guided to group trough the middel of the four tables. The group stopped in the front of the hall and Severus walked to his chair on the teachers table.

Minevra- If I call your name, you will put this hat on and will be sorted after that you walk to the table that the hat called.

Chase, Annebeth

- Ravenclaw

Di Angelo, Nico

- Slytherin

Grace, Thalia

- Ravenclaw

Jackson, Perseus

- Slytherin

Jackson, Tyson

- Huffelpuff

L-L-Lestrange,  Naomi

When everyone heard that name they all looked shocked or scared. She walked to the the chair and putted the hat on.

- Heir of Hogwarts, you can choose were you want to sit.

Naomi- Cousin can you help me please.

Another wave of shocked faces came on the students. Naomi got helped by Draco and walked to the Slytherin table and sat next to the others.

L-Lestrange, Nathalie

Again their was a wave of shocked faces to see another Lestrange walking to the chair.

- Slytherin 

Longbottem, Daisey

- Huffelpuff

Longbottem, Dilton

- Huffelpuff

Longbottem, Neville

- Slytherin

They Gryffindors couldn't believe it, their softboy was a Slytherin.

Lovegood, Luna

- Slytherin

Malfoy, Jaxx

- Slytherin

Malfoy, Wess

- Slytherin

McLean, Piper

- Ravenclaw

Potter, Kyle

- Slytherin

When everyone heard the name Potter they looked shocked. No one new that their was another son of the Potter family. And ofcourse Dumbledore was already plotting how to get him on his side. Without knowing that someone was reading his mind he was thinking about how to get him to his side.

Solance, Will

- Huffelpuff

Valdez, Leo

- Ravenclaw

After dinner

The Slytherins and the group of people who walked in with Proffesor Snape, followed Proffesor Snape to the dungeons. They walked into the commen room and he said to the first years the basic rules. After that he asked to all the Slytherins to come back to the commen room. 

Severus- I've asked you to come here because their need some things to be cleared. First of all you all are going to help Naomi Lestrange with her homework and walking to her classes, because before she came back to her familie she got beated blind by her "so called" uncle. If she trusts you she will give her indentiteit of who she was before. Second, this year we have The Hellhounds in our school, so don't worry if you see an on fire hellhound. It's just two of our students. Please come forward an show them if you want.

Naomi- You've read my mind, Sev.

Naomi and Nathalie walked forward. Everyone else except the group who knows about them looked confused. But that all changed when they saw the girls change into their Hellhound forms. 

Severus- Now you all know about them, don't do something against them or their friends or their will be consequences. Sweety, will you and your sister change back please?

Naomi- Ofcourse.

They both changed back to their human form. And walked back to their friend group. Everyone except the group went to their dorms and went to bed while the rest followed Severus to a diffrent part of the dungeons. 

Severus- This will be your rooms, girls left boys right. Your schedule will be with your houseclass, for the other things you will be staying here in you room. Naomi are you coming with me?

Naomi- Ofcourse.

Nathalie- If your going to do something, please put a silencing charm on, I don't want to hear what happend yesterday again. 

Naomi and Severus looked at each other embaressed.

Naomi/Severus- We forgot it didn't we?

All the others- Yes we heard it.

Severus- Uhh... We are so in trouble with your parents now.

After the awkward conversation they all went to their rooms.

To Be Continuid

-863