Chapter 1: Creature Inheritance

Harry was lying on the ground, in a puddle of blood surounding him. Vernon had once again beat him as "birthday present" he would be turning 14 at 12 am. That was in 2 minuten. He dragged himself to his bed in the 2nd bedroom of Dudley what also the smallest was. He fell on his bed with a groan of pain. And then he screamed. He putted as fast as posible a silence spell up in the room, so that the Dursley's couldn't hear him scream. After he did that he collapsed on his bed and awoke at 6 am, just intime that Petunia unlocked the doors and scream to him that he needed to go make breakfast. Harry stood up to get ready to go downstairs. He was carefully pulling himself up for the pain to come, but the pain didn't come. He shook it out of his head and walked to his wardrobe to get the worn out clothing from dudley to put on. When he reached the closet and openend the door he looked in shock what he saw in the broken mirror. In the mirror stood a girl with hip length hair with a lot of curls in it.he just took a beanie out of the closed and putted his hair in it and put some clothes on. He then walked downstairs to prepare breakfast and served it to the Dursley.

Vernon- Freak go to your room and stay there until we call you down to do your chorches. Understood!

Harry- Y-yes s-sir.

Harry walked upstairs and closed his bedroom door. When he turned around he saw an owl with a letter on his paw and when Harry walked in he stretch out his paw so that Harry could take the letter. Harry openend the letter and saw it was from Gringrotts. He openend it and readed it.

Dear Mr. Potter,

We goblins of Gringrotts wants you to come to Gringrotts to sort some things out, This letter is a portkey that will bring you to Gringrotts.

The password is: Gold.

Sincerely,

Grimson

Harry said the word Gold and landed in Gringrotts. He walked over to the front desk and said that he had a meeting with Grimson. He followed the goblin to an office at the back of the hall and the goblin let him in.

Grimson- Ah, Mister Potter take a seat and then I want you to drop 5 drops of blood on this parchment paper.

Harry took the knife and cut his finger putting 5 drops on the parchment. After the blood drops touched the paper, words appeared.

Birth Certifacation FAKE

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Lotus Potter née Black

Father: James Jaque Potter

Siblings: non

Godfather: Sirius Orion Black

Godmother: Alice Longbottom

Birth Certifacation REAL

Name: Naomi Cleopatra Lestrange

Mother: Bellatrix Nexon Lestrange née Black

Father: Rodolpus Organe Lestrange

Father: Rabastan Ornaxo Lestrange

Siblings: Nathalie Charlotte Lestrange - twin sister

Godfather(s): Sirius Orion Lupin-Black, Remus Lupin, Lucius Lucifer Malfoy, James Jaque Potter

Godmother(s): Narcissa Beatrice Malfoy née Black, Lily Lotus Potter née Black, Alice Longbottem née Black

Godsibling(s): Draconicus (Draco) Lucius Malfoy, Jaxx Malfoy, Wess Malfoy, Kyle Jamiar Potter, Neville Longbottem, Daisey Longbottem, Dilton Longbottem

Creature: Hellhound, Dark-Phoenix, Royal-Vampire - Submisive

Mate(s): Unknown- Veela, Dark-Angel, Royal-Vampire - Dominant, Unknown- Wolf, Dark-Angel, Royal-Vampire - Dominant/Submisive

POTIONS AND BLOCKS:

Loyalty Potion- Keyed to A.P.W.B.D., Ron Weasley, Ginevera Weasley, Molly Weasley

Love Potion- Keyed to Ginevera Weasley

Hate Potion- keyed to Slytherin, Malfoy's, Lestrange, Snape, Riddle

Sucks At Every Class Potion

Blocks:

90% blocked core

75% blocked Parselmouth

100% blocked wandless magic

100% blocked wordless magic

100% blocked Creature Inheritance (25 %broken)

(Harry will now be called Naomi)

Naomi- Grimson Can you get all these blocks and potions of, of me as soon as possible?

Grimson- Ofcourse, Miss Lestrange.

They walked to an other room and Grimson said to Naomi to lay down in the middle of the room, other Goblins walked into the room and started to speak Latin. In the start Naomi didn't feel a thing until a powerfull pain struck her from her head to her spine. Eventually she passed out from the pain when they were done.

A few hours later she woke up in a white room lying on a bed. She sit upstraight and look to the room, the door opened and incame Grimson.

Grimson- How are you feeling Miss Lestrange?

Naomi- I feel more powerfull then ever. Thank you for helping me getting these blocks and potions of, of me.

Grimson- It was no problem Miss.

They handeld some other busnes and Naomi apperated back to the Dursley's, But unfortunnatly she was to late. Before she got back, Vernon already had oopenend her room door and was now furious that she was gone. When he saw her appearing in her room he stomped to her and grabed her by the hair and janked her head to the wall. She got stomped and smashed by her uncle until she was unconsious.

The next day she woked up on her bed bandeged up, she knew it was her "Cousin" who wrapped her up, because he did that everytime she got a beating. She stood up and looked in the room well she tought she was in her room but she couldn't seea thing. She was getting a panick attack until she felt arms wrap around her to calm her.

Naomi- Dudley is that you?

She whispered scared to if she talk she would wake up vernon.

Dudley- Yes it's me Naomi, well my glamour me.

Naomi- Your what, and how do you know my name?

Dudley/Kyle- Well my actual name is Kyle Potter and Petunia is a Deatheater in glamour. And I know your going to think we abused you but no that were the real Petunia en Dudley. We killed them a year ago, when we saw you, I knew immidiatly that it was you Naomi, because I knew that I didn't had a brother. And Dumble-bitch kept talking about "the boy, Harry potter wil be our savior" and blah blah blah.

Naomi had to giggle because of what he said.

Naomi- Your very funny, but may I ask why I can't see a thing?

Kyle- I'm sorry to say, but when Vernon smaked your head to the wall, something happend with your eyes, I'm sorry to tell you bu I'm afraid that you are blind little one.

Naomi- No you don't mean do you, no this can't be happening, no, no, no, no.

She let her magic go lose without thinking about the consicenses and her magic went so dark that, that was the last day, that fat ass Walrus man (Vernon), got killed within his sleep without knowing.

To Be Continiud

-1140