Chapter 5: Friends On The Other Side Of The World.

Previes on: The Hellhounds;

Kyle- They are here.

Nathalie- Kyle who is here?

Kyle- My mate's I can feel it, but how the Goblins said to me my mate's were death.

Naomi- Did they also told you who he was?

Kyle- Yes, Dilton Longbottem, Jaxx Malfoy and Wess Malfoy.

Now on to the story!!

Naomi- Kyle they is not death. My sister and I just saved them.

Kyle- But how the goblins gave me the papers and on that stood they died.

Neville/Narcissa/Lucius- You're not the only one. We tought they were death to.

Nathalie- They had the same problem as Naomi and me. We got kidnapped and put in a random family.

Naomi- And yes Daisey, Dilton, Jaxx, Wess you know us.

Dilton- How did you know we wanted to ask.

Naomi- Just some side effects from being blind. That's all. But me and my sister got kidnapped and putted in diffrent houses. And in first year we were at Hogwarts. Together in the same year with Neville. Daisey was a year below us. Only Jaxx and Wess were in an higher year.

Nathalie- Nao your necklace is glowing. Go take it I will explain everything. Should I show them all your memory's?

Naomi- Ofcourse. But let me do one thing first.

She aimed her hand to one of the Deatheaters and trew a knife.

Naomi- That is for listing to something that you shouldn't have listenend to. Nymphadora Tonks.

After she said that she walked out of the room.

Necklace chat

Naomi- Hey Annebeth, how far till your here.

Annebeth- We are already here but the gate won't let us trough.

Naomi- I'm on my way.

End necklace chat

She walked to the gate were her Friend was waiting for her.

Naomi- Chiron couldn't come?

Annebeth- No he has bussines to do at the camp.

Naomi- Well then follow me.

They walked back to the room and said to the eight to wait outside the door. When she entered in she saw one of the flashbacks that was showed to the deatheathers. When she saw that she collapsed on the ground crying. Tom and Severus Heard felled and saw it and ran immidiatly to her, to support her and get her comfort.

Tom- Are you okay now?

Naomi- Yes, I'm fine now. It was just a little hard for me.

Nathalie- Nao are they here?

Severus- Who is here?

Nathalie, Naomi and Kyle gave each other a look.

Kyle- Let's just say, we may have a very powerfull ally on our side in this war.

Nathalie- Guys you can come in now.

The door openend and in came 8 people. 3 girls 5 boys.

Naomi- Guys introduce yourself.

Annebeth- My name is Annebeth Chase, I'm 17 and I'm the daughter of Athena.

Percy- My name is Percy Jackson, I'm 17 and I'm the son of Poseidon.

Tyson- My name is Tyson I'm 16, and I'm the son of Poseidon and the younger half brother of Percy.

Nico- My name is Nico Di Angelo, I'm 84 but my father put me in a magical casino with a time slower, that's why I still look 14 and I'm the son of Hades.

Thalia- My name is Thalia Grace, I'm 23 but because of my dad, after being killed by a mean cyclops, he turned my body into a pine be keeping the camp saved, that happenend when I was 15. I'm the daughter of Zeus.

Will- My name is Will Solance , I'm 15 and I'm the son of Apollo.

Piper- My name is Piper Mclean, I'm 16 and I'm the daughter of Aphrodite.

Leo- My name is Leo Valdez, I'm 16 and I'm the son of Hephaestus.

Naomi- Have the others also agreed to fight with us.

Thalia- Yes also all the parents and the hunters.

Nathalie- Wow, those last two, I wasn't exspecting that.

Annebeth- Well maybe we will win by that. But they will be put as surprise for the other side to let them see how powerfull ally's we have. We 8 will fight with you from the beginning. And next to that our parents putted us in the list for the new Hogwarts students.

Naomi- You have all your bags with you right.

Percy- Ofcourse.

Nathalie- Good, because the train leaves tomorrow. Dobby Can you come please.

Dobby- Ofcourse, Dobby is here to help Miss Lestrange. What can Dobby do for miss Lestrange?

Nathalie- Can you bring our guests to a room please?

Dobby- Ofcourse, Miss Lestrange, Dobby will bring your guests to a room.

Everyone whent o their room to get some sleep, well most of them. Let's just say that someone forgot to put a silencing spell upon the room before they had some fun.

To Be Continuid

-791