Chapter 4: Rescue and Gringrotts and Surprise

Back At The Riddle Manor

-+Are you guys ready?+-

++Yes, know go and go immidiatly to Gringrotts. See you soon++

-+Bye see you soon--

End Mindlink

Naomi- Me and my sister will be right back, I want to take a walk. See you soon.

They walked the door out and walked a little more the forest in. The changed into their Dark-Phoenix and flew to the Burrow. They turned back to human and stayed hidden. Until they saw all the light go out they come into action. Nathalie let her wings go out and flew around the Burrow to see were the two young weasleys were sleeping, she then returned to Naomi and sayed were they were sleeping. they both took one of the rooms and woke them both up. They both didn't gave a sound when they woke up by the two girls. They were even happy to see them. The four flew out of the rooms and landed with the four of them on the hidden spot were the twins were the intire time waiting until everyone were sleeping.

Ginny- Thank you for saving us. But their are two more people who need to be saved from that house.

Nathalie- What do you mean?

Ron- Were not the only two, who are not the weasleys real childeren.

Naomi- Fred and George are the one right.

Ron- Yes, how did you know.

Nathalie- She has her ways. We will be right back.

The girls flew back to the Burrow and got to the twins room. They woke the twins up and flew them back to the spot.

Naomi- Boys put your glamour down.

Fred/and/George- How did you know.

Nathalie- She can smell it.

They putted their glamour off and got shocked faces from Nathalie, Ginny and Ron.

Naomi- Welcome back cousins.

Fred- How do you know us.

Nathalie- We are the lost Lestrange sisters. That's how we know it. And next to that, we knew for two years that we already have multiple cousins. Real and by our godparents. You are one of our real cousins. And I think your parents and brother will be really happy.

Naomi- But first we need to go to Gringrotts. Take our hands.

They took their hands and appereaded to Gringrotts.

Grimson- Ah, miss Lestrange what can I do for you.

Naomi- I want two Inheritance test for two people and a seperated room.

Grimson- Ofcourse, follow me.

Ron and Ginny took the test and found out the were not Weasleys but the were Longbottems. The lost twin childeren from the Longbottems, Daisey and Dilton. After the got the blocks and potions off, of them Nathalie walked to Daisey and embrassed her.

Nathalie- Hello my little sub.

She kissed the cheek of Daisey and took the hand from a blushing mess off Daisey.

Daisey- Don't do that.

Nathalie- But I know your gone love it.

They appereated to the Riddle manor and Nathalie said they needed to wait into the hall together with Naomi. Nathalie walked trough the doors of the meeting room.

Tom- Nathalie, were is your sister?

Nathalie- She waiting outside with some other people. But I came in first to talk to you. 

She mindlinked with tom and said what happenend and asked if he could blindfold the Malfoys and Neville. He nodded and took his wand out.

Tom- Malfoys, Neville could you please come forward.

The walked forward and got blindfolded.

Nathalie- Sorry for this but the surprise is for you. Naomi bring them inside.

Naomi walked inside with the four other people. They heared gasps around them because they Lestrange immidiatly recognize the two blond boys. Naomi leaded them infront of the four blindfolded people.

Naomi- You can take the blindfoldes of now.

They all took their blondfoldes of and Narcissa immdiatly ran to the twins.

Narcissa- I can't believe it. My two boys your still alive, but how. I tough you died a few weeks after birth.

Naomi- They had the same problems as me. Neville are you okay. 

Neville- No, not really.

Draco- What is the problem Nev? And why are you looking shocked at the two other people the twins brought with them?

Neville- Dilton, Daisey but how, I saw you getting killed, I can't believe your standing infront of me.

Dilton- We were kidnapped and both putted in the same house. 

Daisey- We were treated like garbage just as our brothers, well not really our brothers but we lived in the same house.

Dilton- That was until know. We were saved by the Lestrange twins and they took us to Gringrotts. 

Daisey- We took a test and found out who we really were.

Narcissa- May we ask who you are?

Neville- They are my brother Dilton and my sister Daisey, who I thought was seen killed, but they were kidnapped.

With that the whole room gasped. Kyle who came back into the room looked a little bit sick. Immidiatly Naomi walked to him and grab him before he fell down. She laid him carefully on the ground.

Naomi- You forgot it didn't you? You forgot to take the fucking potion. How many times do we need to tell you not to forget it. When you have found your mate you don't need to use it anymore, You know if you dont take ýou die slowly. Have you forgotten what you are? 

Kyle- Yes Nao, I know what I am but I ran out of it and went to you to ask if you still had some for me. The only problem was that my creature came more visible before I could come to you.

Naomi- Sev do you have a Motre Cartis Potion. And if you do can you please get it as fast as possible. Kyle need it before his body will give in.

Severus- Ofcourse.

He shadow stapped trough the shadows to his potions lab and looked trough his cabinet, when he found the potion he stepped back into the shadows to the room were the others were.

Severus- Here you go.

Naomi- Thank you sev. Kyle drink this up before something will happen to you, okay?

He took the bottle and drank it up. He got better within a few seconds.

Tom- Sweety were was that for?

Naomi- He needs it because he is a Hybrid from 2 kinds of creature that somehow got twisted in each other into one creature. Until he found his mate he need to take potions to keep hem sane. But it is only for a limited time and--

Kyle- They are here.

Nathalie- Kyle who is here?

Kyle- My mate's I can feel it, but how the Goblins said to me my mate's were death.

Naomi- Did they also told you who he was?

Kyle- Yes, Dilton Longbottem, Jaxx Malfoy and Wess Malfoy.

To Be Continuid

-1137