Chapter 2: Reunited and Explaining

A/N: Within the 2 years Naomi (16) went to a little house, living alone until she founded her sister. When she found out that Hermione her sister (Nathalie also 16) was, they immidiatly went to Gringrotts, to get all blocks  and potions of, of her. After that they lifed together in the little house no one knew about. There they trained how to fight and how to get justed to, with Naomi being blind.

2 years later:

The Malfoy family was walking on the street, until they get cornered by some people,  wands pointed at them.

#1- Well, well, well, what do we have here. Some filthy Deatheaters.

#2- What shall we do to you, huh.

#3- We should torture them, show them were they truly belong, Haha

Unknown1- I wouldn't do that if I was you.

Unknown2- You never know who protects them, do you. Haha. What shall we do to you?

Unknown1- May I play with them sister, please.

Unknown2- Ofcourse, and don't forget to put a message on them for Dumble-fuck. Hehe.

Unknown1- Yes sister.

Unknown person number 1 tortured the 3 men and then killed them with her magic. After that she carved some words into the body's and signed it with the name,

The Hellhounds

After that she returned next to her sister and spoke again.

Unknown1- Sorry that you had to see that, but they were buggering people for to long. And when we saw them approach you, I got mad for a reason you soon will get to now but not today. So that's why we helped.

Narcissa- Thank you for helping us, May we know your names.

Unknown2- We will not say our real names, but you will found out soon. But the only thing We will say is, that we are: the Hellhounds. And that will be all information you will get.

Unknown1- But now we need to go. We will see you soon.

With that they dissapeared into the schadows and went back to there little house.

Lucius- Shall we report this to the Dark Lord?

Narcissa- Ofcourse were going to report this, if you didn't see what they just did then your so blind. They are the Hellhounds for reason. They only save people who are dark, the three people who surrounded us, were light people. In every article they stand in light people were killed. But they can't indentify them because they were maskes and people even say that one of them were contacts. But my biggest question is now, why they said 'we will see you soon.'

Draco- Mother your rambeling again. But yes what you say is true. Only light people get attacked by them. 

Lucius- Well we will report this in the next meeting. And that is tommorow. So let's go home now.

They appereated to their manor and went to sleep.

Somewhere in a little hous in the forest: