"We have changed only one of your classes. It's a college class and will be replacing your english 11 with College English . You'll still be in the same class but will be handed different work than the students around you."

I could care less about this but I didn't want to be rude. I zoned out and stared at the floor.

We were finally let go and walked back to the class.

I walked back to my seat but Avery was called by the teacher then me.

"So starting tomorrow I want both of you to sit in these two seats in front of my desk." She pointed towards the desks sitting next to each other.

"Ok" We both said and walked about to our desks. This sucks. I just want to move on but this is gonna be hard.

The bell rang and Avery and Aiden were the first ones out.

I just want this whole day to be over.

Averys POV

I was very shocked to see Aiden walk into my class. He told me he was switching schools but didn't tell me it was PV.

"Let me see your schedule." I took and compared mine.

"We have gym, lunch together and ninth period too."

"Give me a tour? I wanna spend more time with you." That question brought back memories..

"Uh y-yeah the bells gonna ring so let's just leave." We grabbed our things and walked out. I looked back at Mattia before leaving and saw he was right behind me.

I took a deep breath and continued walking with Aiden to his next class which was gym with me, Jenna, Mattia, Alvaro and Alejandro.

We walked in and everyone was already with their friend groups as usual.

"You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you." He said out of no where. My heart started racing, I didn't know what to do. It was so sudden.

"Thank you." I Looked down and he put a finger under my chin lifting my head up.

"No problem and I'll keep saying it because it's the truth. I can't stop thinking about you ever since that party. But did you know that guy came to my house to fight?" He said pointing over to a group of boys.

"Which one?" I laughed.

"Mattia. He was going crazy, it was so sudden."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry he did that!" I said. Aiden was laughing and fixing his windbreaker.

"It's fine I guess. It's all over now right, like completely?"

"Yeah I decided I wasn't gonna try with him anymore. It's just problem after problem." He slowly nodded his head and grabbed my hand to walk with me to the other side of the gym.

I quickly took my hand back and apologized. We sat on the bleachers and talked the whole period.

While I was telling him about my performance at the talent show, a soccer ball came full force to the seats in front of us causing us to jump up.

"What the fuck?" I asked giving him a nasty face.

Mattia walked over and rolled his eyes while getting the ball.

"Avery it's no problem let's just leave and walk the halls." He held his hand out to help me up and I took it this time not letting go. We walked out and started walking around the big school.

I bumped into a couple of people who gave us weird looks and teachers telling us to get back to class.

For the rest of the ten minutes we talked about ourselves and got to know each other then the bell rang.