you can try p.2

unchecked
dream pov
the last bell of the day rang. i grabbed  my bag and left not wanting to be in there for any longer.
time skip
i got home i opened the door taking off my shoes and putting my backpack by the door walking into the kitchen i see my mom.
"hey sweetie" she got up from her seat and kissed my forehead
"hey mom" i smiled softly at her small action.
"martin says he needs you out back" she said, chills ran all over my body.
"what does he want i haven't even talked to him in months and let alone seen him what is he even doing in my house" i said in a bit of attitude. i dont like martin i hate him last time i did a job for him he said i didn't do it correctly and its a long story there's not enough time to explain it.
"my house remember that dream"
"whatever ma" she was going to speak but i left by the time she even got to say the first word. i slammed the backdoor seeing martin sitting in a chair his hands in his lap.
"what do you want" i said while walking stopping 5 feet away from him.
"yo dream thats no way to talk to me" he got up walking closer to me moving my hair out of my face with his pinky.
"dont touch me im gonna repeat what i just said, what do you want" i said bitterly. he let out a chuckle.
"ive see you've grown some balls since last time. i need you to do a job for me" he said while looking me in the eyes.
"this is a joke right. im not helping you martin last time i did a job for you i had to kill my girlfriend" i was giving him a death stare
"and whos fault is that exactly"
"thats not my fault dont go and blame it on me"
"you see dream you dont really have a choice here. its 5:00pm dream aren't you late for your little hang out with that billie girl" my eyes went wide
"how do you know about her i just met her today" my voice cracked mid sentence. he smiled softly
"ill give you more information tomorrow. bye dream"
this is so rushed but i wanted to update a small portion of the story ill fix it later. thank you so much for 74k reads im so grateful.