the bet

(its a long one folks)

im a normal girl that goes to a highschool in highland california. im 16 I live with my mom, my dad left us when i was just a baby.

alexis pov
do you ever just have the best goodnight's sleep and when you wake up you just don't want to get up but you have too. yeah me too its monday another dreading school day. i stretched my arm to the nightstand trying to turn off my alarm since I was getting kinda annoyed by it but I couldn't find it anywhere on top of it so I just slammed my hand down onto the nightstand and it stopped on its own.
"finally" I sighed out
"wake up alexis is a beautiful monday morning sun is shining and you have school so get the hell up". i pointed my finger at my mom automatically correcting her, "you mean" the next part saying it in a mockingly way "wake up alexis is a horrible monday morning the sun is sadly shinning and you have school so can you please get the hell up for school"
I turned my head to look at my mom she had her arms crossed on top of her chest
"first off don't point at me missy"
"second off you're not funny alex"
I put my hands up in defense bringing them down burying my head into the pillow again I automatically whined feeling my very comfy blanked being ripped off my body
"WAKE UP NOW ALEXIS ISABELL MENDOZA" i shot my head up
"alright alright chill im up you don't have to use my whole name"
"thank you" my mom said walking towards the door
"and don't ever tell me to chill again breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes"
I giggled softly i went to my closet I didn't have to take a shower since i take them at night I took out some jeans whit a black shirt that said playboy all around it whit some checkerd black and white vans. I went to the restroom washed my face and brushed my teeth and you know what you do to get ready in the morning I slipped my phone into my back pocket picking up 2 mechanical pencils i don't fuck with regual pencils (I legit don't) I walked down the stairs and turned into the kitchen

(skip that i don't want to write about that)

"bye ma"
I said starting my journey to school. sooner or later I was in front of the most horrible place in the world. school.
ugh another day of hell 4 more months of this and im done, summer here i come. i was at my locker when i felt someone's eyes burning holes into the side of my face. i turned towards to whoever was staring, billie. billie's arms were wrapped around a very specific girl, devon. billie she was the player of the whole school not only to boys but girls too. devon, billie always goes back to her she leaves devon to have a little hook up and then goes running right back to her. the problem is devon is the exact same thing as billie a player but I guess sometimes a player just gets attracted to another player. devon she is something else she has slept with the whole football team she only hooks up with very specific people but billie on the other hand just fucks who ever. devon has pretty dirty blond hair with green eyes and she has the right body to fuck who ever but she doesn't again she only fucks certain people I see why guys fall for her. billie she has dark gray hair beautiful blue eyes and her body I mean I've never seen her body she never wears clothes that outline her body since she wears really baggy clothes but i like her style so I'm not complaining. if you can't already tell I might have a slight crush on her but come on who wouldn't just look at her everything about her is unique.
i snapped out of my thoughts turning back to my locker. getting my science notebook since its my first class of the day i started walking to class since you only get 4 minutes to walk to class so you have to walk pretty quick .
I sat down in my normal seat. seeing the black haired girl walk in. how could I have forgotten she had this class with me. i got snapped out of my thoughts by a light tap on my desk. I looked up meeting the beautiful girl.
"hey um do you have a pencil i can borrow" billie asked
"yeah here" I said taking out the pencil from my back pocket passing it to her
"thanks a-" she said slower at the end
"alexis" i finished her off
"well thank you alexis" I dont know but I felt like she was up to something but i let it slide
oh alexis you letting it slide would be the worst decision yet
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
so I was gonna continue it at the end but then it would have been long asf so i didn't. part 2 ?maybe.