listen before I go.

this was just kinda how I felt so it's shitty and not written right
"uh hi I don't know where or when you find this but this is my video I'm not gonna say what this is for you kinda get the sense of what it is but here we go I'm making this video because what I'm about to do I want people to know it's not there fault it's my depressed self that made myself do this I'm sad all the time but for some reason today hit me the worst specifically now it's july 28 2019 2:30am I needed help but I forgot that all my friends are at a party and don't answer I'm not blaming them for what I'm about to do it's just even if they were im tired of me being sad and not happy. there a part for all of you I want each one of you to listen to your part this goes for you jaiden don't listen to others people parts" we each went one by one out of the room each one of us sobbing. until it was my turn, I sat on the bed letting the video go "hi billie I know that your the one hurting the most well I like to think that you're missing me right now but maybe you aren't like I told the others I don't want you to morn over me I want you to be happy. too move on be happy with someone else please at least for me I love you angel so much" the video came to end letting myself let out a chocked sob playing with the promise ring on my finger. why did she have to leave.
________________________________________

this just came to mind because I was sad I don't know why I'm sad well I do but😗🔫 but this came out of me being sad so yeah.