recess.

*unchecked*
i was sitting in my room just looking at what I have. I have everything everyone has ever wanted a good house, a beautiful girlfriend that by how much I'm shocked my mom and dad support by a lot of convincing, the brand new phones when they come out, everything but that's not everything i wanted, how it felt to be normal billie gave me that I was homeschooled until I was 10 because my parents didn't want me to be a normal child they wanted me studying since I was young to be something successful in life if not I would be replaced with someone I can't believe my own mom and dad tell me they would forget I was ever born if I didn't be what they wanted me to be I would be replaced with someone that isn't their own blood it took them a while to get used to billie we had a whole argument "my daughter that is going to keep are name in the business is gay they will take us as a joke faith you hear that a joke" but I told them I feel the bit more of normal with her and that I swear having a girlfriend and being in love won't affect me they agreed but if I got one b+ in school I'm done with her. I smiled softly toward my beautiful girlfriend snuggling more towards her putting my hand lightly on cheek slowly stroking it how her eyebrows furrowed at the feeling. remembering how she helped me feel so normal the ever first day of school.
*flashback*
"ok class settle down" the teacher spoke in a soft voice, her hands laying on my shoulders.
"this is faith, say hi faith"
"hi faith!" it was a bit weird since a bunch of kids in one room.
"this is her first ever year in a real school so please be nice"
"wait so she doesn't know anything at all does she know how to speak" a chubby guy spoke from the back kinda later found out he was a full on jerk.
"she does she was homeschooled, you may go sit next to billie, she will tell you what were doing, raise your hand billie please". a small pale hand was raised from the middle part of the class room she had the school uniform on blue pants with a green colored shirt I mostly payed attention to her features she made me feel some type of way like butterflies in my stomach her blue eyes very blond hair freckles.
"there she is". with my backpack in my hands I sat besides her kinda shy since really this is my first time talking to a kid stranger.
"hi I'm billie" I looked up to her I don't understand the feeling I was going through. do I like her? no you can't it's only girls and boys mommy said so.
"um I'm faith" I said playing with my red painted fingers under the table.
"that's a pretty name like trust right my mommy says that all the type I should have faith in myself really don't know what that means but I guess it has to do with something in trust". I giggled softly . I really liked billie.
*skip a few days still in flashbacks*
it was friday now me and billie have gotten really close lately. we were in the middle of class when a bell ringed.
all the kids screamed and went through the double doors.
"come on faith" billie said grabbing my hand pulling me towards the double doors. "too where is it something bad going on" "no silly it's recess"
*flashback ended*
I heard a light giggle from the girl in front of me. there was a pair of blue eyes tiredly looking back at me.
"what did I wake you" I kissed her nose.
"I don't know did you kinda could feel you starting at me for a while there"
"your just cute when your asleep"
"weirdo"
"your weirdo"
"no your my faith"
------------------------------------------------------------
anyways thought this idea was cute the plot really don't make sense but it's still cute. anyways I fell in love with mattia from tik tok don't know what to do.