no time to die.

hehehe im back rat fucks. sorry i just heard the word rat fucks and sounds like i dont know catchy.
your pov
how did she. its not possible my own girlfreind snitching on me with the enemy. no its not possible. but its right in front of my face. just stop dodge (i watched locke and key and im just in love with that name) you look like a idiot she might be your girlfreind but dose not change the fact that she betrayed, you stabbed you in the back.
"dodge uh billie is here i told her that you wanted to be alone but she said that you said it was urgent"
"let her in"
"okay dodge" the door shut i leaned back in my chair hearing foot steps and soon the door opening again i didnt bother looking up knowing who it was.
"sit"
"sad, no hey billie, hey baby, i missed you"  i dont know her voice just made me annoyed i did so much for her and thats what i get in return.
"was it obvious" i spoke resting my hands on the table
"what are you talking about" she sounds confused but we both knew she wasn't she knows the exact thing im talking about.
"that i fell for a lie that you were never on my side" i hoped you couldnt hear the cracks in my voice while speaking.
"baby dodge are you okay i dont understand you". she was trying to make me feel stupid her voice was mocking me she knows how she makes me feel.
"was i stupid to love you?"
"was i fucking reckless to help you" .
"and dont you fucking dare say you dont know what im talking about because i know you do, why billie why did you stab me in the back, do you know what im gonna have to do now" now you could tell my voice was cracking bad tears where rolling down my face.
"dodge i swear i didnt mean it i was just-" she paused like she didnt know what to say next there was not a excuse she could use.
"im sorry billie i didnt want it to end like this but i have no choice you put this on yourself, goodbye billie"
well with this i wanted to make it like the ending but should i make a part to what billie did ion know you tell me anyways gn.