childhood friends.

look at  not being lazy and actully updating and long time no see bitches. unchecked.
seeing her enjoying life touring the world, meeting her idols, it's just crazy how one day we were hanging out laughing at the most random shit ever and the next she's on tour and doesn't come back for months until she finds more friends and forgets about me. I made the mistake of telling her I liked her when she left the second time for her tour. I would text her but she would just leave me on seen or tell me she's busy and that "busy" i found out she was just ignoring me.
y/n pov
"yo y/n do you know who billie eilish is?" " do you know billie lives in the same place we live in", I sighed for the 100 time. I don't know how to answer at all I say yes I get sucked into a whole conversation about how she is so pretty and relatable . now if I say no I get into a conversation about how dare you not know about her and this whole shit that I already know. I'm not mad at her I just don't like talking about her it gets me sad how I can't just call her and tell her how much I miss her or just go over to her house and hang out with her. billie is back from her well half of her world tour that she was gone for 3 months, not much of a big deal since she's been coming and leaving from tour these past 4 years just hits different you know you see her story how she just there with her friends, laughing, just enjoying time with each other.
*later*
a small sound made my head move upwards from my phone looking at my room door seeing my mom smiling timidly. she came and sat beside me.
"hey sweetie so I know you haven't spoken to the O'Connell's in a long time but I wanted to know if your okay with them coming over for dinner it's just its-",  I cut her off before she told me a reason why, my mom and Maggie where friends before me and billie were born I knew she missed talking to her, "of course mom they could come over you miss maggie I'm not gonna stop you from talking to her".
"thank you sweetie, they will be here in 15".
(time skip because why the fuck not)
my leg kept bouncing up and down I was anxious. there was a small knock in the front door. fuck.
"omg maggie, patrick I haven't seen you guys in ages and oh my billie, finneas you guys look so grown up" I heard a small giggle I remember that giggle. fuck fuck I cant face her I just can't, to late.
"y/n come here". I turned the corner I kept my head down, what the fuck y/n you can do this. I looked up not paying to those one pair of eyes.
"hello sweetie you look so grown up look at you your so much taller than bill", maggie is such a sweetheart her soothing voice just the sweetest woman ever after of course my mother. I giggled softly.
"come in dinners already served"
so many time skips
I was picking at my food I wasn't very much hungry since I ate before I got home from school. there wasn't much of a awkward silence the whole table were talking, my mom saying how great they've been doing, maggie saying how they have seen many cool places and how proud she is of her daughter.
" so y/n how has school been" maggie asked.
"it's been good you know learning things that I will never use in life, I'm in the basketball team kinda boring", a small smile was sent my way.
"I'm sorry we left I would still be teaching you and billie if we never had to leave but things that you will actually use in life".
"it's fine", I somewhat don't think maggie knows that me and billie don't talk anymore and would ask, and she did.
"I'm sorry girls but did something happen between the two of you you guys haven't talked this whole dinner".
I felt eyes on me I looked up at billie knowing it was her looking at me she looked the same just more matured and her hair light green from the roots. "nothing happened just nothing to really talk about" I said shrugging my shoulders looking away from her eyes. patrick and finnease just looking at us like they knew what was about to go down. "is it that thing that you told me about". I furrows my eyebrows. "what do you mean the thing that she told you".
"mom stop" billie looked at her mom. "no I want to know what you told her about me". "she told me you ignored her and told her she was to much of a famous girl but later on said you were just mad". I was mad. "what the actual fuck billie you tell your mom that I ignored you but it was actually YOU that would leave me on read and tell me all the time you were busy and then proceed to ignore me do you know how much that fucking hurt to see you making new friends and that I'm slowly losing you but my bad I forgot that I ruined it by telling you I liked you maybe we would still be the best of friends if i never said anything", don't know why but I was holding many tears back. everyone in the table was looking at me. I looked at billie I could see small stains of tears picking at her food.
"don't have nothing to say now, right?". "your blaming me like it's my fault you fucked it up by telling me you liked me maybe your right we would still be freinds if you didnt confess your stupid feelings in the first place". i let out a chocked sob i was holding on to. "you know maybe you are just a famous girl that let the fame get to your head oh and my bad i let my stupid feelings in the way", i saw a small flash of regret go across her face but I got up and left the room
fuckkk i had had a whole story time wirtten down but it deleted by accident, main idea of it i did a 5 minute slide show of billie and made it in just a hour so if i can make a project that is worth over 60 percent of my grade in under a hour and get a passing grade you can do it so they liked it one girl told me that she keeps loving me more and more since i know who she is and this singer oliver tree i think and the teacher of course knew who she was he said "she actully has very good music and that i listen to most of her songs and i loves them only thing that i find funny is that when girls listen to her they tell me i wouldnt under stand and that it touches their soul what 13yr old has problems that a adult has not gone through" i dissagre with the last part of 13yr old part but yeah and i might get cancelled this one kid asked if i knew how many songs she has and i dont know and this one kid said isnt that kinda illegal dont know what part they where talking about then they asked who she dated they said khalid i told her she never dated khalid but i was "wrong" wich im not and if i knew if i knew who khalid was and if i knew the song lovely many questions but yeah duses see yall chicas in another month🧚‍♀️