So I called just the right person.

"Nate it's three in the morning and the kids are sleeping what the fuck do you want?" He whisper-yelled. I could hear it in his voice that he was barely awake.

"Something happened"

"What?" He asked concerned instantly waking up.

"Let's just say there is a girl in my bathroom"

"So? You have girls over all the time"

"No! Not like that"

"Well how?!"

"I found her crying in a bathroom stall. There's something wrong with her. Someone is chasing her or something and she has bruises all over"

"Well well, little devil finally decided to do something good"

"I can hear the smirk in you voice Ares, this is not funny. I-I don't know how to do this"

"I'm having so much fun with this one" He laughed. I heard Serenity in the background asking him who he was talking to. "Oh there you go, Seren can help you"

"What?! No!"

"Hi!" She greeted. I heard Ares explaining the situation to her and felt my face heat up.

I was blushing. Me. I, Nathan Axel, was blushing.

"Oh I see" Serenity giggled. "You need to be careful about what you say to her. No sudden movements and no demanding for answers. Oh and always get permission to do stuff like checking her bruises"

"Got it" I said. "Thanks guys"

"No problem man, let me know how it goes tomorrow"

I hung up and rushed to my room so I could get her some clothes. I picked out a t-shirt and some shorts which would probably be like sweatpants on her.

I left them outside the bathroom and went back to the kitchen.

Okay what do I make now? I only know how to cook spaghetti and toasts and microwave stuff.

I'm probably going to die soon if I keep this lifestyle up.

I was panicking and running around the kitchen trying to find something but I couldn't find anything.

I should go grocery shopping too. Ugh.

"What's wrong?" I heard her gentle voice behind me and froze. I turned around and saw her in my clothes with wet hair and her face all clean now.

Oh. She was way more beautiful that I thought. Damn.

"I-I was looking for something to cook but I don't have anything, I'm really sorry. We can order something if you want or-"

"Don't worry I'm not hungry" She giggled lightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Are you tired then, do you want to sleep? I can show you your room"

"Yes, I'd like that. Thank you" She said.

There was something about her voice. She was so polite and her voice was so tender and calming.

I showed to her room and when I turned around to leave she tapped on my back.

"Yes?" I said turning back around.

"Thank you for everything sir. I don't have anything to repay you but I'm really grateful"

"You can repay me by calling me Nate, I mean do I look that old? I'm not that old right?" I asked letting out a nervous laugh. "How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm nineteen"

Fuck she was really young. I felt like a pedo for having her here, but knowing I was helping her made it better.

"And you don't look old, you look like you could be a few years older than me" She smiled.

Yeah only seven.

"Just call me Nate okay? Now goodnight"

"Goodnight Nate" She smiled.

That smile. She looked so happy. How could she be so happy about this? I mean I saved her but if she knew what I was-

I quickly blocked out my thoughts and tried to go to sleep.

Tried.

But I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of what to do next to take care of her, but my mind was a mess.

I'm not good at this

_______

"Yes dad, I attended the meeting" I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you get any deal?"

"Ah no something came up and I had to leave early" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Fine, I'll let you off this time but I want you to be serious about this" He said.

End the call already! Jeez

"Yes dad" I said once again.

"I have to go now"

Yes. Finally.

"Bye dad" I said and ended the call throwing my phone at the table.

I was patiently waiting for Rose to wake up. I had called Ares to help me make breakfast and managed to make pancakes for her. I actually woke up extra early to go grocery shopping. Ares laughed when I told him.

I just hope the pancakes are not too bad.

I kept quiet because I wanted her to rest. It was obvious she's had it rough and I wanted her to be as comfortable as it gets and I was willing to work for that.

No no I'm not going soft now. I just have nothing better to do. Plus I'm doing something good. Maybe it will make me feel better about all the pain I've cause to other people.

They deserved it though.

I heard some light footsteps and my attention was shifted behind me.

"Good morning" I heard her soothing voice.

I turned around in my seat and smiled at her.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Pretty good" She said rubbing her wrist.

"I-I made breakfast"

"You didn't have to" she smiled.

"Just sit here and I'll bring you some"

"I can do-"

"No, it's okay" I said and stood up running to the kitchen.

After serving her breakfast I waited to see if she would spit it out or not.

But she actually looked like she liked it.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I take it you know how to cook"

Note: thank Ares and Serenity later.

"N-not really. I just wanted to make you breakfast"

"Thank you" She said giving me a smile.

"So do you want to talk about this or?-"

"I guess I should"