Chapter 8- Marinette

"YES!!!!" I squealed, as my transformation wore off. I tackled Chloé into a hug. I turned back to Damian, who smiled and helped us both up.
"Good, because I don't want anyone in that position other than you." Chloé said as she grabbed my hands. "Now it's your turn." Chloé said, while wiggling her eyebrows.
I blushed and turned away. "Chlooeeeee" I groaned.
I saw Damian smirk. He can't be planning.... no. I smiled at him. I wouldn't mind, everyone says we are practically married.
"Come on Chloé, I want to see Adrien and congrats him." I said as I transformed again. I pecked Damian before following Chloé. When we got there, I saw Adrien pacing back and forth in his hotel room. When we entered, he rushed over to Chloé to check her over.
"I'm ok, Adrien. I just went out to check on Mari."
That unnerved him. He rushed over and checked me over. But stopped when he saw the love bites on my shoulders. He then smirked before going back to Chloes side and kissing her.
"Congrats Adrien. I am so happy for you kitty." I said, before giving him a hug. "That doesn't mean, I want to be an aunt anytime soon."
I watched both their faces turn bright red, and I started laughing.
"Marrriiiii" they groaned
We talked for what felt like forever. Chloé and Adrien started dating for the past three years. We are all twenty almost twenty one, so we are all super excited for the wedding. I finally got a text from Damian, telling me to come down, so we could go to dinner. Crap. It's date night.
"Chloé you got a dress I could barrow?"
"Of course Bug." She walked over to her suit case before pulling out a knee length red dress, with roses sew onto the neckline and waistline. It was a tank top with a slightly puffed out skirt with black heels. Chloé pulled my hair back into a half up, half down style with the tips curled. I applied some red lipstick and light grey eyeshadow. I thanked Chloé once I was done and rushed down to the lobby. I was about to hit the elevator button when Lila came out of her room and shoved me into a door, that just happened to lead to the stairs. I felt my foot slip, as I stumbled down the stairs. I really can never catch a break.
"You really are worthless." Lila taunted from above me.
"No I'm not. I have an amazing boyfriend and real friends. Your jealous of me, because I have everything you want. A nice life, amazing friends, a caring boyfriend." I got off the ground. "I have been through more shit than you think I have. Don't worry I'll spare you the dirty details. Just watch your back here, your on my city. And I have a lot more friends here, that are way worse than anything you can do to me."
I fixed my dress and walked down the stairs, leaving a very angry Lila behind.

When I entered the lobby, I was very chipper. I saw Damian parked just out front and raced over. I got in, and wrapped my fingers with his.
"Why are you so happy??" Damian asked as I continued to smile out the window.
"I told Lila off, so I am happy. Now, where are we going??" I asked
"Do you remember where we met?"
"Yes, the cafe. Why?"
"We're going there last, but just something for you to look forward to." I saw him play with something in his pocket. I disregarded it and kissed his hand.
"Alright."
We drove for about her few minutes, before we stopped at a small lake. There were candles all over the place. They pinned the path down to the beach side, we're a picnic was waiting for us. I turned back to Damian and smiled.
"You really do know how to make a girl feel special." I said.
"It is what it is. You, me."
I smirked. "If you jump, I jump Jack."
We both burst out laughing before rushing to the picnic. We sat down and eat so much food, I almost threw up in the bush behind me. I flipped down on my back, and looked up. The night sky, shinning brightly with all the stars. I smiled, and slightly turned my head to come in contact with Damian's eyes.
"What you thinking about?" He asked me.
I sighed "I'm thinking about, how your always there for me. You are my rock. I don't know what I'm saying."
I sat up a little, and grabbed Damian hand. "Your mind, and I'm happy that it's you that captured my heart."
Damian leaned over kissed me once, before standing up, and taking me with him. We cleaned up, and headed to the Cafe. I smiled when the smell of coffee and creamer filled my nostrils. We sat at our normal table, before Damian came back with two cups of coffee. He handed me the one with no lid. I looked down and saw something written out.
"Will. You. Marry. Me?"
I looked up at Damian and saw him holding a, ring.
"Yes.....yes.....YES!!!!" Damian placed the run on my finger and smiled.
"I'm glad you said yes, I don't think they would take the ring back."
I laughed and drank my coffee.

Sorry about the short chapter, but the next chapter is going to be kinda wired. I'm trying to finish this book, fast. So there will be a lot more time skips. I'm going to try and wrap it up in the next chapter. Bare with me.
-DJWifi