Chapter 2- 3rd

Marinette woke up to her injuries completely gone.
'Tikki' she thought. She saw Chloe and Adrien were already up and moving, so she decided to try something else. She use to wear dresses all the time, then she moved here and she couldn't. She grabbed a skirt that was green with ivy twisting and turning all over the place. She placed a plain white shirt on and tied it off to the side. She put on some black combat boots and headed to the sitting area. Adrien and Chloe stared, as she entered the room. One thing going through their minds.
'Cute'

~~~~~~Time Skip to Gotham~~~~~

SO.....When your Marinette, and your whole class hates you, and you forgot to charge your phone, you start wondering what's the point in living. Marinette walked three blocks, and was starting to get nervous. She didn't like this at all. She wondered around till she heard footsteps behind her. Frowning she slowed down to listen.
*Tap* *Tap*
There were two. They sounded a lot like heels. She spotted an alley and ducked into it. When she heard the heels getting closer she saw a woman in a black skin tight leather cat suit. She froze.
"Salina?"
Before she could react, she was thrown into the wall, one hand was holding her there by the throat and the other was poised to strike.
"How do you know my name?!" She growled
Mari gasped for breath "I....Its me.....Marinette...."
She fell to the ground sucking in as much breath as she could. She felt a hand on her face as she was forced to look up at the woman.
"Marinette?"
She nodded, before she could say anything else she was pulled into a hug. Mari instantly threw her arms around the woman. She saw someone off to the right and gasped. No way.
"Aunt Harley?"
"H-Hey Sugar."
Mari jumped out of Selina's embrace and crushed Harley into her own. She never felt more at home, then when she is with her aunts or Damian. She felt the tears roll down her cheeks, but made no move to wipe them away.
"How ya' doing?"
"Great now. What are you two doing out? I was suppose to meet you, Aunt Ivy and Damian at the apartment."
They froze. "What do you mean? I didn't even know you were in town?"
Mari looked at her feet, with a sly smile. "I am here on a class trip. It was suppose to be a surprise but Damian found out about it."
"Wait, Damian knew? For how long?" Selina asked
"About a day. He found out about it last night."

The rest of the evening was spent catching up and walking Marinette to the hotel. Upon arriving, she saw her whole class glaring at the door. She slowly turned back to Selina and Harley.
"Don't tell anyone I'm in town. Dick is the tour guild tomorrow, and I am going to scare him." Mari giggled as she pictured Dick throwing papers all over the place, as She laughed at him. They both nodded before leaving her, but they didn't go far. They saw as the class started yelling at her for trying to gain attention, and how one tried to trip her. Frowning the girl went on a hunt for Robin.

Marinette

I expected nothing less from them. It stops being painful, when you don't expect anything. So I grabbed my stuff and headed to my room. I, somehow, got upgraded into the suite. Alya and Lila tried to take it away from me, but were denied by the receptionist. I pulled out my sketch book and started to design some new clothes. Jagged and Penny have upped there shopping spree when it came to me. They wanted the latest MDC of everything. Jagged bought three suits with hidden notes on them. Penny bought two dresses with a hidden design as well. I sighed and turned over onto my bed. I didn't realize it but I fell asleep, before I could change.

The next morning. Tikki was screaming in my ear.
"MARINETTE WAKE UP!!!!!"
I jumped out of bed and raced to my suitcase. Tikki only yells if I'm late. Which means the class left me behind. I put on a Nightwing themed dress with a small sweater to cover my shoulders, and my usual black flats. I left my hair down and raced out. I knew we were going to Wayne Enterprises today. And I have been there so many times I know the place like the back of my hand. I rushed through the front doors and saw the class glaring at me. I rushed to the front desk and smiled.
"Hey Gale."
"Marinette? Is that you?!"
"You know it. How is it going?"
"Good, Jenny is now in 4th grade. Can you believe that?!"
"No I can't. She needs to stop growing."
Gale and I talked, until there was a throat cleared just to the side of me. I slowly turned and saw Alya and Lila. Shit.
"Marinette, who is this?" Lila asked in a sickly sweet voice.
"This is Mrs. Strange." I replied
"Well you know the rules. No talking to strangers."
I looked at Gale, before we both burst out laughing.
"I've known Mrs. Strange since I was six. I met her through my Aunts. Her husband is like my uncle."
They stared at me, like I was crazy.
"How??? Your not even from here!!" Alya yelled
"Yeah I am. I'm not telling you why though. Oh look our tour guild is here."
I rushed over to the group and stood in the back, my smile growing wider, when I saw Damian coming in as well. He saw me first, but ignored me. Smart.
"Hello, ladies and gents. Today you will be touring Wayne Enterprises. On the tour, no flash photography, food, or dinks. Any questions?"
I raised my hand. "Yes Ms. in the back."
I giggled "wow Dick I'm shocked you don't recognize me. It's been three years, and you tell it's me."
I saw Ducks Face light up with joy as he launched into a run and swung me off the ground. I giggled as he swung me around.
"Sunshine!!! Your back!!!! We've missed you!!!"  He yelled
"I've missed you too Dick. Now put me down!!! I want to see Damian."
He set me down and I ran to Damian. He caught me when I jumped on him. He held me there for what felt like forever, before kissing me. Man I missed this. When we pulled away we heard Dick cooing at us. I blushed and hid behind Damian.
"Stoooopppp!!!" I whined
"Nope. I haven't had a good Damianette moment in years." Was Dicks rely. Making my blush deeper.
Damian pulled me into the back of the group, and I earned a lot of glares from my class. Damian glared right back. I turned to Ms. B. And asked to leave, since I have been here. She nodded and Damian and I took off to Bruce's office.