Chapter 4- Mixed

Hello my readers. Warning- this chapter has a little mature content. No smut, promise. But a very intense make out session.

Damian
Her legs are long. She is flexible. She kisses like an Angel. She IS an Angel. She'......my Angel. Right now I owe her twenty dollars. At dinner she just kept smirking at me. Man that mouth is going to kill me one of these days. I will get her back for this. I blushed five shades of red as she slowly, teasingly rubbed her foot up my pant leg. I gave her a small glare before my plate became very interesting.
Why does she do this to me!!!!

Marinette
I love watching his face when I tease him like this. I had put my skirt back on before I went to the table. I just giggled as Damians face kept getting red, before he excused himself from the table. I finished eating before heading up to say "good night" to Damian. I made it all I've three steps down the hall, before Damian pulled me into his room and locked the door. He pulled me against him and kissed my neck.
"Do you know what you were doing to me in there?"
He whispered. His hands stroked lazy circles on my hips and stomach. I felt my core go molten. Oh no. Man, why does he have to do this? He kissed my sweet spot, and I release a small moan. I felt him smirk against my skin. One of his hands dropped to my leg and he slowly raised my skirt, before tracing big circles right under my spanks line. I tried to turn around, but the hand on my stomach tightened before I could do anything. I whispered and tried again.
"No, my turn." He whispered, his breath sending chills up my spine. He bit, sucked, kicked his way up to under my chin. Before he slowly turned me around and kissed my breathless. I felt his hands grab my behind and give a small squeezed. I groaned in response. The groan never reaching the air between us, his mouth devoured it whole. I moved my hands to his hair, pulling and tugging as our tongues battled for dominance. I could t tell how long we stayed like this. I didn't know we moved from standing to laying on the bed. I do know that we kept our clothes on the whole time. As we started to get tired, and we were just cuddled up to each other. I couldn't tell when Tikki left, or where she went, but was happy she did. I looked up and saw Damian watching me. I smiled and kissed him once more. Both of our lips were swollen and had hickies covering our necks and chest. I got up and pulled on my jacket.
"I have to go. My aunts are expecting me." I splashed some water on my face before kissing him once more.
"I have all my transfers done. I will officially be attending Gotham U, Monday."
He kissed me again before letting out a sigh.
"I hope this never changes between us."
I giggled and grabbed his hand.
"Never will. Your stuck with me Demon."
He smiled before letting me go. It's been a good day. It was, until I saw Lila, Alya and Nino wondering the streets.

They spotted me and instantly walked up to me. Alya shoved me to the ground. The goofy smile I had on my face now gone.
"What the hell Alya!!!" I yelled
"What the hell me!!?!?!! What the hell you!!! Why did you push Lila down the stairs!!"
I was shocked. "How on earth could you think I pushed Lila down the stairs if I wasn't even with you all day." I shot back
"What do you mean, you weren't with us? Of course you were." Nino stated
I sighed "I was born in Gotham. My boyfriend's father is a very famous business man. I was with him all day. I've known him since I was five. So please leave me alone."
I tried to walk past them, but Alya shoved me back. I stumbled to the left and fell into the wall. Instantly memories flooded my head. My own voice echoing around in my head. I put my hands to my ears, trying block out whoever was talking, yelling. Trying to get it to stop. I couldn't move, as I shrank to the floor. My heart was in my ears, my breaths coming out in pants. I couldn't tell how long I sat there, but I heard a voice in the distance. It was faint, but coherent enough that I understood what it was.
"Mari, breath."
Who's Mari? I still can't breath. Panic rising in my by the second. I felt a tap on my arm.
One. Two.
One. Two
One. Two. Three.
One. Two. Three.
I breathed in and out with the count that kept repeating. When I finally regained some awareness, I saw Nino sitting in front of me. I curled even tighter to get away from him.
"What do want?" I asked, as I tried my best to keep my breathing under control.
"After Alya pushed you into the wall, you had a panic attack. They left and I stayed to help you out."
I frowned. Why was he helping me?
"I know Lila is lying."
I froze. My brain stopped working. He knew and didn't tell me. Al the pain and fear was replaced with anger. I stood and shoved him.
"You knew!!! You knew the whole time!!!! So while I was beaten, and mocked, and my reputation was trashed, you knew and didn't say anything. Nino, we were friends. Adrien gets a free pass, because of his father. You? I expected more from. You hurt me."
I didn't realize I started crying. I barely recognized my own voice. I kept yelling, and kept watching as Nino shrunk in on himself. It was like being underwater. I wanted to stop, but was too far from the surface to do so. I don't know when I ran off. I didn't even acknowledge the fact that I ended up in the same alley, Harley and Ivy found me in. I shrunk down and cried. Everything was perfect, then, they have to show up and ruin it. I heard Tikki calling me, but I didn't listen. I felt someone shake my shoulder..... and I attacked.