Chapter 5- Marinette

I moved the hand that was on my shoulder and pinned it behind their back. I stepped close and frowned when they started gasping. I don't know what got me to let go, and regain reality, but it worked. I shoved whoever's arm I was holding and took a few deep breaths. When I looked back up I saw Uncle Ed. I smiled and rushed to hug him. It's been years.
"Uncle Ed!!!"
"Hello, my little riddle master. How are you?" He asked as he hugged me back, careful of the shoulder that I had dislocated. I took his arm and shoved it up. There was a loud 'POP' and a cry of pain, then silence.
"I'm good. There are some things that could improve, but it's going." I said with a sigh.
Ed frowned.
"What happened?"
I rose my eyebrows. My fingers instantly started to fidget. "W-What do you mean?"
He sighed, placing his hand on his forehead. "You know, I can tell when your lying."
I sighed and told him what happened in Paris. Leaving out the part about being Ladybug. As I explained, Uncle Ed looked like he was ready to kill everyone again. When I finished I sighed before walking away. I walked out to the middle of the sidewalk and just looked. Admired my city. My city. I haven't had a city since Lila and Hawkmoth. I smiled then was transported to not even twenty minutes ago. Damian. I slowly brought a hand up to trace my lips. Lips he kissed with hunger and passion. I sighed and looked up. I froze when I saw someone dressed in red, yellow and black. No way.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!" I yelled at him.
I swore I heard him chuckle before grappling off. I shook my head. He was going to regret that. I smirked, walked off. I pulled out my phone.

Angel: you are so screwed
Demon: and why is that???
Angel: you know I control the make out sessions right??
Demon:..... You wouldn't dare.....
Angel: I would....
Demon: Fine, what do you want??
Angel: 😏 my personal photo shoot. No touching, just looking.
Demon:😤 fine
Angel: love you 🥰😘
Demon: love you too.... When is this??
Angel: after the tour of Wayne gardens tomorrow.
Demon:.... I don't like you right now. Why can't we call it even, from earlier.
Angel: what happened earlier??
Demon: you know......
Angel:.......
Demon: the race
Angel:😂😂😂😂😂 your not getting off the hook that easily.
Demon: NOOO!!!! I love you and will see you tomorrow.
Angel: see you tomorrow.

I smirked and put my phone back in my pocket. Looking around I sighed when I saw the apartment just up ahead. I made it all of three steps before I was knocked out.

Hello readers,
Sorry about the short chapter, but I will try to update ASAP. I just got two weeks of school off, because of Covid-19.
-DJWifi