Chapter 1- Marinette

Hello, my lovely readers. This Chapter is one big trigger. It has abuse in it and some swearing. Please read on your own accord. I would hate for you to hate me, because I didn't warn you....I HAVE WARNED YOU!!!
-DJWifi

Three years Later

I've gotten pretty use to Tom and Sabine beating me. I also got use to being alone. I had friends till a new girl came and started spreading lies about me. All my classmates turned away from me. Damian calls me all the time. I only accept the calls when I'm not covered in bruises. The year I moved here Hawkmoth came around, and I became Ladybug. Chat Noir and I discovered each others identities last year. We just barely defeated him, but I was able to heal Mrs. Agreste. Natalie and Gabriel went to jail and they aren't allowed visitors. Adrien was my only friend, besides Chloé. They also know about my boyfriend.
I sighed as I looked up from my book as I received an email. It's from Ms. B. I opened it and read the contents..... Were going to Gotham for a calls trip. Our parents already said we could go, and we will be leaving tomorrow. I slowly walked down the stairs to were Tom and Sabine we're sitting at the table. I looked at them and gave a small knock on the door entry.
"M-Mama, can I go on the class trip to Gotham?"
She huffed "yes you are going. Thank god, we won't have to deal with you."
I held back my flinch. "Yes, Mama."
I walked back upstairs and locked my door. They were the worst parents. Tikki floated up and nuzzled my cheek.
"Come on Marinette, think on the bright side. You get to go back to Gotham, and see your aunts and Damian and his family. Besides you have been waiting to go on a rooftop run with Damian as Robin since you found out"
I gave a weak smile. And started packing. I packed so many clothes, but they were mostly long sleeves to cover up bruises and cuts on her arms. I called Damian and we started talking, I was about to hang up, when Tom came up and threw the, very locked, door open. He stormed over and threw me against the wall. I dropped my phone with the call still going. I went down with a cry on my lips.
"Your such a shit. You can't do anything right. I don't even know why we adopted you, you do nothing but screw up!" Tom kept getting angrier and louder the more he talked to me. The. He slapped me. First it was cross the face, then a punch to the gut. It lasted five minutes before he left me on the floor, tears streaming down my face. I laid there, unable to move because of the pain. My phone wasn't to far away from me. I slowly reached over and grabbed it. Each movement painful. I saw the phone was still on the call with Damian. I slowly put it up to my ear and croaked our a hello.

"A-Angel? Are you alright?"
I felt the sob in my throat, but pushed it back. "No"
"I'm coming to Paris. I'm getting you out of there."
"Dove, I'm coming to Gotham tomorrow. My class won a contest, and we will be there tomorrow. I am going straight to my aunts, so meet me there. Now I have to go. I have to call Adrien to come get me."
I heard him sigh "ok Angel. Be carful. I love you."
"I love you too."
I hung up and called Adrien. He picked up on the second ring.
"Hey Mari, what's up?"
"A-A-Adrien, I need you to come get me."
"What happened?" I could hear the concern in his voice.
"I'll explain when we get to Chloes, but I need you to come to my room and come get me." I sobbed.
"M-M-Mari, your scaring me. I will be right there."
I hung up, and sent a text to Chloé telling her to expect us. I had just hit send when Adrien, dresses as Chat Noir landed in my room. I slowly raised my hand, but it fell back to the ground. Pain shooting through my whole body. I heard him rush over to me. I felt him pick me up, and grab my suitcase. I felt the wind rushing through my hair. I heard a window open then close. I felt a soft couch.
"Marinette what happened?"
Chloe.
"T-Tom"
I felt someone peel off my shirt....it was followed by a gasp.

Chloe

What happened? I thought Tom and Sabine were good parents? Mari was covered in cuts and bruises. Some looked like handprints. I saw Mari pass out, and rushed to the first aid kit I kept in my closet. After I got my miraculous back, I kept more Doctory things to help myself or my teammates. I looked at the injuries and attended to them accordingly. Adrien was pacing back and forth.
"Will you stop that!!! I can't concentrate over here!"
I heard a mumbled apology, but the pacing stopped. After I finished I walked over to Adrien, who was sulking in a corner.

"What's up?" I asked
"Nothing."
I huffed "don't pull that bull shit with me, Adrien. What's wrong?"
He was silent for all of three seconds, then he started crying. "It's all my fault. If I would have known that she was in this situation then, I could have helped her."
I was shocked. "Who did this?"
"Tom, he beat her. Damian was on the phone, and I think that he just found out as well. I can't believe she didn't tell us.....I get why, when every akuma was from abuse she was very strict on what happened to the child after. Why she is always wearing long sleeves. She was hiding it." 
I looked back at the girl that became a sister to me, was hurting so much. There was silence, till Tikki came in and started talking a mile a minute.

"Ican'tbelievethatmanwoulddosuchathing.doyouknowhowharditistohealheraftersheisbeatenlikethat.sherefusestoletmetouchher.Ihavetosecretlyhealthereallybadones!!"
"Tikki, it's ok. She's not going back. I know Mari was about emancipation. I'm pretty sure that is why she packed her whole closet to go to Gotham. She doesn't want to come back." Adrien stated, after Tikki caught her breath.
The silence returned and we all crowded around Mari and waited for her to awaken.
About three hours later, we all heard a groan from the couch, and watched a hand move to her head.

Marinette

I feel like shit. I feel like I went to hell and back. I slowly sat up and looked around the room. Chloe's room. I saw Adrien and Chloe sitting in front of me. Tikki was resting on Chloe's head. I looked around and saw the looks of guilt and sympathy. I hated those looks.
"Mari, your ok. Thank god. Do you know what I had to deal with? Adrien wouldn't stop pacing, and I had to use all my doctory things. Well, just some really strong pain killers, but still." Chloe ranted
I couldn't hold it back, I burst out laughing. I was very painful, but so worth it. It took a solid two minutes for me to calm down, but I did. Adrien had this shocked look on his face. Almost like he had seen a ghost. 
"Why are you laughing!!!! This is serious. Now tell us why your parents are beating you."
I froze. I didn't want to tell them, it would mean going back and dealing with the problem.....I didn't want to relive it. But Chloe would just push, so......
"It started when I was three. My real parents were just as bad as Tom and Sabine, but Tom being bigger, it hurts a whole lot more."
So I told them. everything. By the end of it, Chloe and Adrien were crying. They felt guilty about not noticing the signs. I couldn't blame them. I felt my phone vibrate and saw Damian was trying to call. I answered immediately. 
"Angel, are you ok?"
I sighed. "Yeah, I'm good Dove. I will see you tomorrow. I just told Chloe and Adrien my whole life story and they are currently crying in a corner together."
I heard him chuckle on the other end. "Only them."
"Only them. I am going to get off. I have to make sure I get some sleep, or I wont be on time. Don't tell, anyone I'm coming. Dick is our tour guild and I want to see his reaction."
"You got it Angel."
I hung up and slowly headed over to Chloe and Adrien, who fell asleep in the corner. Smiling I tucked myself between them. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.