The 200th Part

Well...here we are.

The 200th and final part of this book.

It's been quite the creative adventure on my end, thinking up all these different scenarios and random ideas that just come out of nowhere.

Maybe I'll get more ideas eventually, maybe I won't...but for now, it's time I bring this book to its conclusion.

I want to say a few words before I do that, though.

First of all, thank you to everyone who has read this book, and those who might in the future. I appreciate you all coming by to witness my Gacha Life art (?) and random ideas.

Second, thank you all for commenting, voting, adding this to your library, and all around supporting the crazy cringe that is this book.

Lastly, thank you for lending your support to me as a whole. I'm aware that this book is the main thing (perhaps the only thing) that got me noticed. Thank you for sticking around this whole time. I hope I can continue to deliver entertainment in the future.

And with that, I leave Squidbeak Splatoon: Agent Random on this note:

Stay fresh, and have a wonderful day!

-CoconutWoomy

***

Oh...by the way...

There will be a 200th part special. I think I know what I want to do. But I have yet to finish the 150th part special, so I'll be doing that first.

Since this is the last part, I won't be able to post an announcement part like I did for the previous specials. Instead, I'll update this part when the special's out.