The Flight (short oneshot)

"We're so high up..."

Agent 8 couldn't help but look down at the world below him.

He and his fellow agents and friends were in one of Off the Hook's helicopters. They were on their way to do a mission involving a remote place that could only be reached via flight, so the copter was needed for this.

"I know, right?" Agent 4 was looking out the window. "I've never been in a helicopter before."

"Me either," said Agent 3.

Eight glanced at his best friend. "Really?"

Three nodded. "I mean, I've been on a plane before, but not a helicopter."

"So I'm the only one who hasn't been in anything that flies until now," Four stated blankly. "Unless floating platforms count as something that flies."

"Floating and flying are two different things," Three points out.

"Maybe so, but either way it means 'off the ground'," Four retorts. "Anyway...what are we looking for this time?"

"Nothing in particular, as far as I know," said Three. "This is most likely simple recon."

"Hm..." Four glanced at the veteran agent. "Wait, what do you mean by most likely?"

"You never know what could happen during a mission," the Inkling boy responded. "You know that as well as I do."

"True..."

Eight sighed. "I know all to well..."

The three fell silent after that. Eventually, they arrived at their destination and began their mission.

-The End-