𝖸𝖮𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖮𝖮 𝖡𝖤𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖣

Začít od začátku

"Yoongi-ah, isn't this purse pretty?" Jisoo asked, picking up a pretty prize with flowers embroidered on it.

Yoongi, stoic as ever, just shrugged his shoulders. "It's alright."

She sighed, deflating her shoulders. "Why must you seem so unenthusiastic about everything?"

"You asked me about my opinion on a purse and so I gave you one." He replied as they continued to walk. "Not everyone came be as optimistic as you are."

Jisoo laughed a little, thinking about how much he was like a grumpy grandpa.

"Won't you smile for me? It is like we're on a day date."

"I'll smile when I feel like it." He said while giving her a small smile. Knowing it would make her happy.

Jisoo smiled and held his hand. "Now was that so hard?"

Yoongi groaned playfully, pretending to cringe away from her affection yet making no move to release his hold on her dainty hand.

"Whatever you say, my love."

━ ° .별 : ◌ SHOPPING

Though the members do consider themselves humble people, especially with how they always don't go on expensive shopping sprees, they do have their moments where they want to treat themselves to expensive items

After all, they are young and millionaires. A little shopping never hurt anyone.

Now, when Jisoo is in that moment, she is either with Taehyung ( who she relies on when it comes to choosing outfits ) and Yoongi, whom she usually goes to if she wanted to buy jewelry.

Not a lot of people know but Yoongi has a very keen eye for diamonds and jewelry.

So one day, Yoongi actually decided that both him and Jisoo needed an upgrade on their jewelry. So he took her to the richer side of Seoul and shopped at a jewelry shop where the group got a lot of their custom accessories done.

"Oppa, are we buying jewelry?" Jisoo asked as they entered the store.

They looked like a couple shopping. His fingers were laced with hers and his grip only got tighter when it felt like she was pulling away.

"I would sure hope so in a jewelry store." He mumbled sarcastically, making her smack his arm.

"Must you treat me like I'm a fool?"