eight

//not edited, so please excuse any typos, thanks :)

Laura

I slam the door to my house and startle Maia, whos sitting on the couch, watching a movie, studying the acting for her big audition next week.

"Laura, why are you back so soon?" Maia asked, walking towards me. "I hate him," I snarled and walked into the kitchen. "You hate who?" she asked, confused. "Ross, I hate him," I snapped and she looked statrled. "Oh no, Laura what happened," she asked, pulling me over to the couch.

"He yelled in my face for apparently hating him now when really he's the one who needs some sense knocked into him!" I sobbed, remembering the harsh words he said to me. "Stupid jerk. Hang out here Laura, I'll be back soon," Maia said before walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked, startled. "To teach that jerk a lesson," she said before disappearing out of the house.

~~~~~~~

Maia (Short)

I knocked on the Lynch's door and Rydel opened. "Maia? What on earth?" she asked but I pushed past her and walked into the kicthen where I heard Riker yelling at someone, who's hooefully the someone I'm looking for.

"Maia?" Riker asks as I walk into the kitchen. I smile bitterly at him and look at Ross. He's narrowing his eyes at me. He has a black eye and a bloody nose, probably from Riker.

"Look, Rockstar, you're the biggest jerk this entire planet has ever seen. You think you can go around and yell at Laura the way you did you're terribly mistaken," I yelled in his face. "Shut up, you have no reason to be here, this is mine and Laura's problem, not yours," he snapped at me. I roll my eyes.

"Anything you say or do to Laura becomes my problem too," I state and he raises his eyebrows. "Laura needs to answer my freaking question," Ross mumbled under his breath. "I'm sorry, what question?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

"Why the hell she changed so much," he spat out at me. I squinted my eyes at him. What was he even talking about.

"I didn't change, you just don't see anything but your own perception," a voice said from behind us. "Laura?" Ross and I said in uniscision."I couldn't let you come here by yourself Maia, I didn't want you killing anyone," Laura explained.

She then walked over to Riker and handed over sheets of paper. "Here's the song Ross and I wrote, you can use it for your bonus track if you want," she said with confidence. "Laura, what are you doing?" I asked, shocked.

"Maia, please," she said, walking over to Ross. I've never been more confused in my life.

~~~~~~~~~

Laura

I walked over to Ross and looked him dead in the eye.

"You want an answer to your question?" I asked, kind of harshly. He just looked down and gulped. What a coward.

"Um," he mumbled. "I'll take that as a yes," I said, sitting down in front of him.

He looked up and his eyes met with mine and I immidiately was stuck in a trance.

"You want an awnser, you got it. I cared Ross, key word, cared. You were important to me, and then I decided to move on and go to college. You know much I missed you? How many nights I spent crying because I messed everything up? And then your little news  article came out aout your new superstar girfriend Rose Edwards. I missed classes for three days because of that. Now, here I am, working for your band, and you treat me like I've changed, when you know that deep down inside, the only one that changed was you. So you can keep on rubbing your fake little relationship in my face, but you have no idea how much you broke me, and now, I'm not broken. I'm strong, so enjoy your litte fake relationship, it's got nothing on me, anymore," I stated and stood up and walked out of the room.

I never imagined that coming clean would hurt more than keeping it all inside, but it needed to be done.

"Laura! Wait!" Riker yelled. I turned around and saw him running towards me with the song in his hands. "Ross wants you to have it," he said, extending his hand over to me and I gladly took the song back. It was personal for me, I didn't want to give it away.

"Thank you Riker," I said smiling and he returned the smile. I turned around and went to open the door when Riker spoke again.

"Laura, I'm always here for you," he smiled. I blushed slightly and thanked him. "That's sweet Riker," I said smiling. He hugged me strongly when we heard a voice from beind us.

"Laura?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whoa, i'm begenning to like seriously get impatient with myself. DANG HAILEE MAKE RAURA HAPPEN ALREAY.

sorry self, it's not gonna happen

yet ;)

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote!

much love,

haileexoxo